Skip to main content

Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Sprout posted:

Do these police ever get a break? something where they can genuinely help someone and that's the end of it?  

even if I was brave enough, I still couldn't do the job because of the stress these people must endure 

As has just been proved.....you don't ever know whether your other half is gonna come home after their shift 

Sprout
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Sprout posted:

Do these police ever get a break? something where they can genuinely help someone and that's the end of it?  

they  may choose this sort of stuff in the editing for interest - but I bet some days are like that and  could also depends where you are policing - think the cities may be the toughest to police

I agree Ros ....a lot of it is editing for effect .....

Baz
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Sprout posted:

they  may choose this sort of stuff in the editing for interest - but I bet some days are like that and  could also depends where you are policing - think the cities may be the toughest to police

It's getting worse than it was in the country now though. News the other day.....

Sprout
Rock

I don't know about that Ros, we live in a rural area but policing is chaotic...they don't come out for break ins, vandalism,  road accidents if no one is injured...it's chaos

Dame_Ann_Average
Baz posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Sprout posted:

But Baz, stuff ike this is happening

Sprout
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Rock

I don't know about that Ros, we live in a rural area but policing is chaotic...they don't come out for break ins, vandalism,  road accidents if no one is injured...it's chaos

meant to add about rural areas dammeeeee 

Rocking Ros Rose
Sprout posted:
Baz posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Sprout posted:

Yes , but not relentlessly day in day out .....but they aren’t going to show day to day things like shoplifting or other “mundane” crimes cos it doesn’t make for good tv 

Baz
Baz posted:
Sprout posted:
Baz posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Sprout posted:

Yes , but not relentlessly day in day out .....but they aren’t going to show day to day things like shoplifting or other “mundane” crimes cos it doesn’t make for good tv 

agree it is happening and its awful but this is made for interesting viewing and at least it brings with it awareness

Rocking Ros Rose

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.