Skip to main content

Sprout posted:

Someone just tweeted this....

Wow!! Nick Boles, the Tory MP who brought forward Customs Union 2.0, has just made the dramatic announcement in the HoC that his party's "refusal to compromise," is to blame for this farce, & with that he quits to walk over to the opposition benches as an independent.

hope not with the tinge group 

Dame_Ann_Average
Sprout posted:

Someone just tweeted this....

Wow!! Nick Boles, the Tory MP who brought forward Customs Union 2.0, has just made the dramatic announcement in the HoC that his party's "refusal to compromise," is to blame for this farce, & with that he quits to walk over to the opposition benches as an independent.

I never saw him walk across the floor ...I’m pretty sure he just turned and walked out the door ....tbh it was a bit like spitting his dummy 

Baz
Baz posted:

I never saw him walk across the floor ...I’m pretty sure he just turned and walked out the door ....tbh it was a bit like spitting his dummy 

while we are in limbo we are losing millions a week...I would be fecking fed up too. Erg want a no deal so they can count the proceeds and bugger everyone else 

Dame_Ann_Average
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Baz posted:

while we are in limbo we are losing millions a week...I would be fecking fed up too. Erg want a no deal so they can count the proceeds and bugger everyone else 

I’m not going to get into it ....let’s get back to the programme 

Baz
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Baz posted:

I like the hut with the glasses 

surely this bloke will get years this time, he's never gonna stop what he's doing. 

Right doesn’t know what the left is doing 

Baz
Baz posted:
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Baz posted:

I like the hut with the glasses 

surely this bloke will get years this time, he's never gonna stop what he's doing. 

Right doesn’t know what the left is doing 

Not for the first time 

Sprout

Nick Boles' Twatter.....

I am resigning the Conservative whip with immediate effect. The Conservative Party has shown itself to be incapable of compromise so I will sit as an Independent Progressive Conservative.

Sprout
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:

hi  phew made it-not long been in

Rossssssssssss bestie, good night?  

dameeeeee not bad dameee  choir went over-singing in 2 weeks for Easter

Rocking Ros Rose
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Baz posted:

Another no comment 

if I had a shit load of drugs I'd be keeping me mouth zipped too 

Ditto ....especially knowing that the time they can hold me was running out