Skip to main content

Baz posted:

Got him ....although I’m not sure it actually proves anything more than he left with her 

Now comes some clever interview questions to tease out some facts and hopefully make the suspect slip up in his story.

Earlier this year, I read a transcript from an interview, it was a great read, especially how the suspect can't keep all his facts/lies in his head, eventually contradicting or confusing himself.

Enthusiastic Contrafibularities
Enthusiastic Contrafibularities posted:
Baz posted:

Got him ....although I’m not sure it actually proves anything more than he left with her 

Now comes some clever interview questions to tease out some facts and hopefully make the suspect slip up in his story.

Earlier this year, I read a transcript from an interview, it was a great read, especially how the suspect can't keep all his facts/lies in his head, eventually contradicting or confusing himself.

Baz
Baz posted:

A liar has to have a very good memory 

Yogi19
Yogi19 posted:
Baz posted:

Yes

Baz

Dame_Ann_Average
Baz posted:

Yep, I had access to papers like that too, I had to scan and upload to the system 

Sprout
Yogi19 posted:
Baz posted:

Yes

Rocking Ros Rose
Last edited by Rocking Ros Rose

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.