Skip to main content

Rocking Ros Rose posted:

terrible  the school I retired from had a catchment from an estate where this was rife and drug related - some one who left my present school was attcked quite badly because of drugs - he was a  drug runner

crazy, they recruit young lads and get them hooked and then use them for running drugs to feed their habit 

Dame_Ann_Average
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:

terrible  the school I retired from had a catchment from an estate where this was rife and drug related - some one who left my present school was attcked quite badly because of drugs - he was a  drug runner

crazy, they recruit young lads and get them hooked and then use them for running drugs to feed their habit 

yes its terrible dameee  - so young as well -

Rocking Ros Rose
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:

must be awful to live in certain parts of London

London is the most populated city, so obviously it's going to be higher there...crime is up all over the country, even here and we're a small town. Never bothered me walking home at midnight a few years ago, I wouldn't do it now 

agree - parts of where i live have massive drug cultures - its everywhere

Rocking Ros Rose
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:

London is the most populated city, so obviously it's going to be higher there...crime is up all over the country, even here and we're a small town. Never bothered me walking home at midnight a few years ago, I wouldn't do it now 

Sprout
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:

agree - parts of where i live have massive drug cultures - its everywhere

Yep, we've got a certain area in the town (not far from me actually)  one Metro stop and everyone knows it's where you go to 'do a deal' 

Sprout

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.