Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Sprout posted:

Do these police ever get a break? something where they can genuinely help someone and that's the end of it?  

even if I was brave enough, I still couldn't do the job because of the stress these people must endure 

As has just been proved.....you don't ever know whether your other half is gonna come home after their shift 

Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Sprout posted:

Do these police ever get a break? something where they can genuinely help someone and that's the end of it?  

they  may choose this sort of stuff in the editing for interest - but I bet some days are like that and  could also depends where you are policing - think the cities may be the toughest to police

I agree Ros ....a lot of it is editing for effect .....

Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Sprout posted:

they  may choose this sort of stuff in the editing for interest - but I bet some days are like that and  could also depends where you are policing - think the cities may be the toughest to police

It's getting worse than it was in the country now though. News the other day.....

Rock

I don't know about that Ros, we live in a rural area but policing is chaotic...they don't come out for break ins, vandalism,  road accidents if no one is injured...it's chaos

Baz posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Sprout posted:

I agree Ros ....a lot of it is editing for effect .....

But Baz, stuff ike this is happening