There's never been a more bruising case of self entitlement.
Returning soon over 6 weeks and 18 episodes.
The 20 contestants are:
- Actors Adam Woodyatt and Elizabeth Bourgine
- Actor and radio presenter Mim Shaikh
- TV personalities Vicky Pattison, Dom Parker, Dr Alex George and Joey Essex
- Legend of Motown Martha Reeves
- Olympic gold medallist Greg Rutherford, MBE
- Heavyweight boxer Dillian Whyte
- Former boxing manager and transgender campaigner Kellie Maloney
- Icon of design Dame Zandra Rhodes
- Professional dancer Oti Mabuse
- Long distance runner and former Marine Andy Grant
- Weatherman Tomasz Schafernaker
- Football hardman Neil ‘Razor’ Ruddock
- Superstar DJ and lawyer Judge Jules
- Radio 1 presenter Rickie Haywood-Williams
- Presenter and professional quizzer Jenny Ryan
- Comedian Josie Long
Time goes fast.
New series starts tonight at 9 on C5 . Celebs are : Michael Buerks, Shaun Williamson, Amanda Barrie , Anita Harris.....and oh joy , John Prescott
Fib O'Nacci, the Irish mathematician invented this number sequence.
That's a fib, actually it was invented by Leonardo of Pisa, better known as Fibonacci.
Are we here ?
4 part series starting tomorrow at 8 pm on BBC 2. Leading chefs take host Fred Sirieix to experience the restaurants where they genuinely love to eat and explore what goes into making them so special.
In the first episode Fred Sirieix is heading to Venice in the company of chef-restaurateur Angela Harnett, whose Italian family heritage has given her a lifelong love of Italian food.
In the second episode he's off to Edinburgh with Tom Kerridge. The other episodes are Michel Roux jnr in Paris and Nisha Katona in San Sebastian.
He's a carer.
And has a good life ahead.
Got them back
If you want to believe it.