The Permanent SIT Place................

quote:
Originally posted by moonie:
I decided to start a SIT thats here all the time. Hopefully we will not have to search the threads for it again Clapping

Unless FM's don't agree with the idea, of course Big Grin


reading what you've actually said now Blush could you pm the very nice mods and ask them to make a sticky for it at the top? Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Pengy:
quote:
Originally posted by pussycatj:
MOOOOONIE *Dives on moonie* thought you were gone? Laugh Hug Valentine Valentine

Hi Pengy, 2 women jumping on moonie! oooooh he's gonna get a big head! Hug Valentine


he's the meat in a pussycat/penguin sandwich Laugh Laugh


Eeker meat? Hmm I like that Laugh
quote:
Originally posted by Pengy:
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:
I decided to start a SIT thats here all the time. Hopefully we will not have to search the threads for it again Clapping

Unless FM's don't agree with the idea, of course Big Grin


reading what you've actually said now Blush could you pm the very nice mods and ask them to make a sticky for it at the top? Big Grin


Hehehehe..I will Hug
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:

Thats right Pengy Nod
Hows Milo? Big Grin


Milo is fast asleep - he's spent all morning getting underfoot as we had a blockage with the washing machine and it OH couldn't work out what was wrong till I mentioned the filter at the bottom Roll Eyes he undone it and the kitchen flooded with water Mad then Milo walked in it then scampered all over the living room, hallway and my settees Mad it's a hard life being a dog Laugh
quote:
Originally posted by Pengy:
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:

Thats right Pengy Nod
Hows Milo? Big Grin


Milo is fast asleep - he's spent all morning getting underfoot as we had a blockage with the washing machine and it OH couldn't work out what was wrong till I mentioned the filter at the bottom Roll Eyes he undone it and the kitchen flooded with water Mad then Milo walked in it then scampered all over the living room, hallway and my settees Mad it's a hard life being a dog Laugh


Ohhh noooooo. Poor Pengy Hug
You all cleaned up now?
Poor Milo *strokes Milo, gently so as not to wake him* Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi 19:
quote:
Originally posted by Pengy:
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi 19:
Hello everyone. wavey I like the idea of a permanent SIT.


Afternoon Yogi Hug


Hello Pengy, how are you today? Hug I`m still licking my wounds after losing Freddie last night. Frowner


it's sad Yogi but as I've said in other threads, with hindsight Freddie will see it's the best thing for him - that house will get very, very nasty and Freddie would have been the whipping boy and it could have broken him Frowner

Outside he's having fun and seeing his family again Smiler when the others come out they'll realise just how much they are despised Nod especially Bea - that's an eviction I look forward to but I hope it's sooner rather than on the last night as she won't get the full effect of peoples feelings for her Thumbs Up
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi 19:
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi 19:
Hello everyone. wavey I like the idea of a permanent SIT.


Hello Yogi Hug wavey


Hi Moonie Valentine You managed to get your internet connection at your friends. Thumbs Up

Nope, i'm using his putter cause we int tried to sort my lappy yet Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:
quote:
Originally posted by Pengy:
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:

Thats right Pengy Nod
Hows Milo? Big Grin


Milo is fast asleep - he's spent all morning getting underfoot as we had a blockage with the washing machine and it OH couldn't work out what was wrong till I mentioned the filter at the bottom Roll Eyes he undone it and the kitchen flooded with water Mad then Milo walked in it then scampered all over the living room, hallway and my settees Mad it's a hard life being a dog Laugh


Ohhh noooooo. Poor Pengy Hug
You all cleaned up now?
Poor Milo *strokes Milo, gently so as not to wake him* Wink


yes it's all cleaned up now - the filter was blocked but muggings had to clean up the floor Mad still my clothes are nice and clean - I would have hated having to go to a laundrette Disappointed



@Aimee hello chick Valentine
quote:
Originally posted by Jensen Junkie:
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:
quote:
Originally posted by Jensen Junkie:
Ths is how my avi on second life looks today Big Grin



Eeker corrrrrrrrrrrrrr Big Grin


U gotta join Nod And so have the rest of you .... Big Grin I've just bought a new house on there so i've gotta get rid of the old one.


Int you heard, there's recession on? Laugh
quote:
Originally posted by Pengy:
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi 19:
quote:
Originally posted by Pengy:
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi 19:
Hello everyone. wavey I like the idea of a permanent SIT.


Afternoon Yogi Hug


Hello Pengy, how are you today? Hug I`m still licking my wounds after losing Freddie last night. Frowner


it's sad Yogi but as I've said in other threads, with hindsight Freddie will see it's the best thing for him - that house will get very, very nasty and Freddie would have been the whipping boy and it could have broken him Frowner

Outside he's having fun and seeing his family again Smiler when the others come out they'll realise just how much they are despised Nod especially Bea - that's an eviction I look forward to but I hope it's sooner rather than on the last night as she won't get the full effect of peoples feelings for her Thumbs Up


I was concerned that Freddie would have been given a hard time (by Bea, Lisa and Co) if he`d stayed, so maybe it is for the best.
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi 19:
quote:
Originally posted by moonie:
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi 19:
Hello everyone. wavey I like the idea of a permanent SIT.


Hello Yogi Hug wavey


Hi Moonie Valentine You managed to get your internet connection at your friends. Thumbs Up

Nope, i'm using his putter cause we int tried to sort my lappy yet Big Grin


As long as you managed to get here, that`s all that matters. Hug

Add Reply

Likes (3)
tina .Jensen JunkieTina
×
×
×
×
×