Skip to main content

Enthusiastic Contrafibularities posted:
Yogi19 posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Yogi19 posted:

I would not mess with a cop-dog

One of my neighbours was a police dog handler. The dog was the most gentle softy....unless he was working.

yes one lived near us - gorgeous dog

So well trained

When they retire, would make well trained dog to have.

yes  the dog handler near us  retired and kept his dog  as a pet

Rocking Ros Rose
Yogi19 posted:
Yogi19 posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Yogi19 posted:

One of my neighbours was a police dog handler. The dog was the most gentle softy....unless he was working.

So well trained

The policeman kept him when the dog retired. He was heartbroken when he eventually died.

Awww 

Baz
Sprout posted:

Do they use the dogs through the day as well? the majority I've seen all seem to work at night

In our force they have lots of dogs. I have seen them during the day policing football. I would assume s, now they have them trained for drugs detection, people detection, they even have them searching out electronic devices.

Baz
Sprout posted:

Do they use the dogs through the day as well? the majority I've seen all seem to work at night

In our force they have lots of dogs. I have seen them during the day policing football. I would assume s, now they have them trained for drugs detection, people detection, they even have them searching out electronic devices.

Sprout
Sprout posted:

They tend to have different dogs trained for different things.

Yogi19
Yogi19 posted:
Yogi19 posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Yogi19 posted:

So well trained

The policeman kept him when the dog retired. He was heartbroken when he eventually died.

The dogs get a good life, well looked after, plenty of exercise. I have stood watching the training at the dog training center.

Enthusiastic Contrafibularities
Yogi19 posted:
Yogi19 posted:
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Yogi19 posted:

So well trained

The dogs get a good life, well looked after, plenty of exercise. I have stood watching the training at the dog training center.

I know this particular dog was much loved.

Yogi19

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.