Skip to main content

Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Baz posted:

Yes , the one at the top of our road closed about three years ago , and now they are redeveloping it as a shop

sad in lots of ways...least when we are quiet it's like visitors in someone's living room and that's all disappearing...they sit and chat and I sit and chat, it's hard work 

sounds good to me dammeeee

Rocking Ros Rose
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Baz posted:

Yes , the one at the top of our road closed about three years ago , and now they are redeveloping it as a shop

sad in lots of ways...least when we are quiet it's like visitors in someone's living room and that's all disappearing...they sit and chat and I sit and chat, it's hard work 

Yes , we never really went in just for a drink , but the used to to a lovely Sunday roast ...and other meals ....so we often went in for that cos it’s was in walking distance ....l

Baz
Baz posted:
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Baz posted:

Yes , we never really went in just for a drink , but the used to to a lovely Sunday roast ...and other meals ....so we often went in for that cos it’s was in walking distance ....l

such a shame - the one we can walk to is forever changing hands and trying various ways to make money with little success but a little cafe that opened is doing really well

Rocking Ros Rose
Rocking Ros Rose posted:
Baz posted:
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Baz posted:

such a shame - the one we can walk to is forever changing hands and trying various ways to make money with little success but a little cafe that opened is doing really well

Baz

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.