Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Jen and Xochi thank you for replying ......  it's absolutely brilliant to get a response!

We are only short of one character at the moment.  We plan to start on Friday, there are 10 rounds and an Accusation and Reveal round.  Mostly it will be one round a night but there may have to be 2 on occasion, depending on when we need to finish and might have to skip a night depending on people's arrangements.

Requirements are:

**Be around every evening (that we're playing) to post your info

**Be able to make up your character based on minimum information 

**Be comfortable amidst chaos 

I know these might be a bit of a bind .... what do you think? 

Starfleet Admiral hoochie
Last edited by Starfleet Admiral hoochie

if it's any consolation apart from the bits you have to disclose every round (you get your information in good time to make something up)  I approach it from the point of view of having a laugh and the more chaotic and nonsensical it is, the more fun I and the others have.

Just go with the flow and above all have fun and no stress needed

FM
Originally Posted by Pengy:

if it's any consolation apart from the bits you have to disclose every round (you get your information in good time to make something up)  I approach it from the point of view of having a laugh and the more chaotic and nonsensical it is, the more fun I and the others have.

Swaggers around in costume, The aim is to deceive, create twists and turns but you cannot tell lies when asked for clues just be evasive darlings. My first MM was my favourite. It was a hoot

James
Originally Posted by Farley Hatpin:

Swaggers around in costume, The aim is to deceive, create twists and turns but you cannot tell lies when asked for clues just be evasive darlings. My first MM was my favourite. It was a hoot

Is that the one where you dun it?

I've never dun it yet..... I can't wait till I dun it  

Ducky
Originally Posted by Ducky:
Originally Posted by Farley Hatpin:

Is that the one where you dun it?

I've never dun it yet..... I can't wait till I dun it  

Yes lol I had a hell of a problem getting you lot off the scent

James
Originally Posted by MrsB:

And YAAAAAAY! Welcome aboard Jen The best fun is to be found in the behind the scenes PM thread. It's where we panic, scream and ROFL when things go wrong....    

Yup  This is soooo true!!! Not that I EVER get confused or get things wrong, obviously 

Welcome aboard the Crazy train!!

Thanx! I'm pleased to see that when if i mess up it will be laughed off 

Jen-Star
Originally Posted by Jenstar:
Originally Posted by MrsB:

And YAAAAAAY! Welcome aboard Jen The best fun is to be found in the behind the scenes PM thread. It's where we panic, scream and ROFL when things go wrong....    

Yup  This is soooo true!!! Not that I EVER get confused or get things wrong, obviously 

Welcome aboard the Crazy train!!

Thanx! I'm pleased to see that when if i mess up it will be laughed off 

We all mess up all the time and then have to cover up the mistakes and that usually makes it worse!! Most of the time we don't have a clue what we are doing!!

MrsB
Originally Posted by Cinds:

I would love to play.  What do I need to do, and how often do I need to be here? 

You'd need to be here most nights for approximately 10/11 days ...... but Hoochie is good at being a bit flexible to cover for the odd absence. We usually do a "round" of clues per night, but we can do two rounds in one evening if we need to. 

Basically, Hoochie sends you "clues" that you have to post in the conversation.....usually in response to another character asking you a question....and the rest we make up as we go along  

Ducky

It's fab to see more people wanting to join in.

We only had one character left which Jen has confirmed,(Fanny Shaker) but there are arguably benefits to being an Official Detective  ie you get insider insight and a backstage pass  

So Cinds and machel if you're still willing, get Lori to create your detective ID and let me know what it is before I create the MM madhouse  Green Room.  so that you will be included.

Sorry i have to dash, i will be on first thing tomorrow to get it all set up and send out the first set of clues 

Starfleet Admiral hoochie
Originally Posted by Starfleet Admiral hoochie:

We only had one character left which Jen has confirmed,(Fanny Shaker) but there are arguably benefits to being an Official Detective  ie you get insider insight and a backstage pass  

So Cinds and machel if you're still willing, get Lori to create your detective ID and let me know what it is before I create the MM madhouse  Green Room.  so that you will be included.

Sorry i have to dash, i will be on first thing tomorrow to get it all set up and send out the first set of clues 

I think we also need a newspaper editor don't we? [ Last one wasn't up to scratch really] *RUNS---->*

Ensign Muf
Originally Posted by Ensign Muf:

I think we also need a newspaper editor don't we? [ Last one wasn't up to scratch really] *RUNS---->*

Dame_Ann_Average
Originally Posted by Dame_Ann_Average:
Originally Posted by Ensign Muf:

Moonie

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.