Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Baz:
Originally Posted by jujubedoo:
Hee Hee I've got that app on my phone!

Me too

Me three 

That means it's about 70 sleeps til the decorating starts....woooo-hooooooooooo!!!!

The puddings we give as gifts and the Big Day cake are on the to-do list for the next couple of weeks....and I have just started making my Crimbo candles this afternoon.....cards to follow....busy busy, but excited!!!

MrsB
Originally Posted by pirate1111:

hahaha

it IS wrong

youre supposed to get excited about xmas in december

we've got halloween and bumfire night to go yet

I can't get excited about Halloween at all.....I have never been bothered by it and we tend to just ignore it! We go to a huge free local firework display where Christmas starts cos they dish out free mulled wine and mince pies....brilliant!!

MrsB
Ooh sounds pretty mrs b, I like it I do carve a pumpkin for Halloween & get sweets in for the local small trick or treaters, but as a child I wasn't allowed to, my mum said it was devil worshipping to take part I love fireworks too but I'm not keen on standing around in the rain for 2 hours and being disappointed by the poor display.. Christmas is the ultimate countdown to it celebration
~Sparkling Summer~
Originally Posted by MrsB:
Originally Posted by pirate1111:

hahaha

it IS wrong

youre supposed to get excited about xmas in december

we've got halloween and bumfire night to go yet

I can't get excited about Halloween at all.....I have never been bothered by it and we tend to just ignore it! We go to a huge free local firework display where Christmas starts cos they dish out free mulled wine and mince pies....brilliant!!

nah,

halloween is too commercial

yanks fault

(well thats a ban right there)

i like bonfire night-all them sparklers

and rockets and fireworks that make my eldest dog shake

nah

dont like bumfire night either

turns into a twatfest of blokes who have a contest about who buys the bestest/biggest/loudest fireworks

not realising it saves the rest of us buying them cos the 'jones' are keeping up with each other

pirate1111

i hate it..  

but due to being awake at stupid o clock cos of the walrus of love & his hairy sidekick snoring the house down I have been doing a bit of internet window shopping & list making..  

came across these for those of you that are serious crimbo heads (& don't have a wheelie bin rubbish collection).. 

CHRISTMAS PUDDING BIN BAGS

Xmas Pudding bin bags! 

Dirtyprettygirlthing

I totally agree Croc...    as you probably remember my Alfie's bday is at the end of November..  so like you I can't think about christmas til thats done & dusted.

*sighs*

bloody inconvenient time to have a child..    the run up to christmas..   mind you, that really couldn't be helped (wasn't like I planned it or anything )   I do need a bloody good slap around the chops for deciding to get married on 16th November..   a few days before Alf's bday & on the run up to christmas..     I didn't think that one through at all..  

We can never afford to do anything, get each other anything on our wedding anniversary

(although this year will be different..   we are celebrating it by going to see the new Twilight film..  LUCKY MrD!! 

Dirtyprettygirlthing

I had planned not to be massively pregnant in summer which I managed....didn't occur to me though that having kids with birthdays in November, December, and two in January with Christmas in the middle would be rather an expensive time.

But seriously I am sick of the sight of Christmas stuff way before tyhe actual day comes around that's why we don't start it in our house till after Alfie's birthday

Croctacus
Originally Posted by ~Sweet Summer~:
My brother was born December 13th so Christmas wasn't allowed in our house until the 14th

My 'baby' (6 foot six and built like a brick shite house) brother was born on the 25th. He would get a pressie on my birthday in April to make him feel a little better about missing out on 2 gifts from loads of relatives.

suzybean

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.