February is a tough month so I thought I’d offer you a little quiz, just for fun!
Below is 12 questions, and i’ll give you the answers over the weekend. Let’s see how many you can get right (without using google!)
there’s 12 questions, but 14 points up for grabs... good luck!
1. What is an adult male swan called? 🦢
2. Which country donates the Christmas Tree in Trafalgar Square? 🎄
3. Which Hollywood movie showed the first toilet flush? 🎥 (bonus point if you can give me the year)
4. What year was yogi bear given his own show? 🐻
5. The Empire State Building is composed of how many bricks? 🌆
6. What is a group of owls known as? 🦉 🦉 🦉
7. Aside from providing camouflage, what other purpose do the patches have on the giraffe's coat? 🦒
8. Which actress has won the most oscars? 🏆 (bonus point if you can tell me how many)
9. King Henry VIII kept parrots as pets- true or false? 🦜
10. Back in the 1600's, what was used in thermometers, instead of mercury? 🌡
11. What is a group of unicorns known as? 🦄 🦄 🦄
12. Where would you find the Sea of Tranquility? 🌊