Man electrocutes himself..........

A man was electrocuted as he charged his mobile phone while in the bath, an inquest has heard.

Richard Bull died when his iPhone charger made contact with the water at his home in Ealing, west London.

A coroner ruled his death was accidental and plans to send a report to Apple about taking action to prevent future deaths.

Original Post
Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing posted:

Is the coroner daft? Someone is stupid enough to have water and electricity in close proximity........and the coroner thinks the manufacturer of the appliance being used should do something to prevent other idiots from electrocuting themselves!

I have to agree with you Fluffs

Moonie posted:
Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing posted:

Is the coroner daft? Someone is stupid enough to have water and electricity in close proximity........and the coroner thinks the manufacturer of the appliance being used should do something to prevent other idiots from electrocuting themselves!

I have to agree with you Fluffs

And me - what could they do?

Roger the Alien posted:
Moonie posted:
Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing posted:

Is the coroner daft? Someone is stupid enough to have water and electricity in close proximity........and the coroner thinks the manufacturer of the appliance being used should do something to prevent other idiots from electrocuting themselves!

I have to agree with you Fluffs

And me - what could they do?

It's a shame someone had to die but maybe it will make people think a little more carefully about where they charge their mobiles in future 

Rog, they couldn't do anything...

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×
×