Originally Posted by ~Sweet Pea~:
No she didn't swallow any, and it was her own toy the floor was freshly washed & spotless when I went upstairs to hang laundry, that's the scene I came down to!

I am pleased she didn't eat any of it anyway

Devastation

Originally Posted by ~Sweet Pea~:
Oh I wish I'd have posted earlier- we have ground cinnamon in stock! lol

I've done my workout, had a shower, been for a gentle walk and hung 2 loads of washing. Look what I found when I came back downstairs...

That's a gulty expression.

Originally Posted by ~Sweet Pea~:
I told her "sit there and look guilty!"

How's your day been yogi?

 She did as you asked.

 

My day has been fine, thanks. Youngest son came for dinner and we had a good natter.

 

Edit: how was your walk?

Originally Posted by Yogi19:
Originally Posted by ~Sweet Pea~:
I told her "sit there and look guilty!"

How's your day been yogi?

 She did as you asked.

 

My day has been fine, thanks. Youngest son came for dinner and we had a good natter.

 

Edit: how was your walk?

Hi Yogi

A good natter is...well...good

Originally Posted by ~Sweet Pea~:
She's pretty good at modelling

Did you have a good catch up with your son?

My walk was fine thanks, I called my mum along the way so we had a catch up. Perfect timing too because she was upset about something, I hope I cheered her up

Yep, I can see that

Awww i'm sure she was much happier after she had chatted to you Sweet

Originally Posted by ~Sweet Pea~:
She's pretty good at modelling

Did you have a good catch up with your son?

My walk was fine thanks, I called my mum along the way so we had a catch up. Perfect timing too because she was upset about something, I hope I cheered her up

I did have a good catch up with my son.

I'm sorry your mum was upset and I'm sure a chat with you will have cheered her up.

I've got to go now, so goodnight and sweet dreams, Summer and Moonie.

Night owl hug for Ros.

Originally Posted by Yogi19:
Originally Posted by ~Sweet Pea~:
She's pretty good at modelling

Did you have a good catch up with your son?

My walk was fine thanks, I called my mum along the way so we had a catch up. Perfect timing too because she was upset about something, I hope I cheered her up

I did have a good catch up with my son.

I'm sorry your mum was upset and I'm sure a chat with you will have cheered her up.

I've got to go now, so goodnight and sweet dreams, Summer and Moonie.

Night owl hug for Ros.

night yogi

Good morning everyone

 

Cloudy here but dry, showers are forecast for later.

 

Summer, Vera is set in Northumberland. The series are based on the books by Ann Cleves who also writes the Jimmy Perez books which the BBC has televised as Shetland. The two series have a similar tone, they are good, make good use of the local landscape and well acted. A touch downbeat. Vera Stanhope is played by Brenda Blethyn.

 

Good morning everyone. Weather is dry and cloudy.

I only recently discovered that Anne Cleeves wrote the books on which Shetland is based, as well as the Vera ones. I found both series to be slow burners but I now enjoy them.

Off to the nurse this morning - just the one at my GP surgery today - then I might pop to the garden centre.

Have a good day, everyone.

Yogi, I hope all goes well with your appointment

 

For those of you who like dark crime television series, you may want to try Hinterland which starts on BBC4 this evening. It's bilingual - English and Welsh, It's being described as the Welsh equivalent of Wallander. It's on at the same time as Prey on ITV. I think it likely that those who want to try Hinterland would also want to watch Prey.

 

Good morning everyone, a lovely bright morning I am pleased to say.

 

I hope all goes well when you see the nurse, will she take blood Yogi?  Enjoy the garden centre, all this has whetted my appetite, I have spotted a good place to plant a clematis now.

 

I am finding so little on the TV to watch now, I don't like the dark crime series, I like the light hearted Downton, Call the Midwife type of thing.  We used to have so much in the past like Ever Decreasing Circles, The Good Life etc but it all seems so dark nowadays.  Good job I like reading.  I have given up on BGT, it's all so scripted.  I might tune in for the quarter finals etc.  And I know that many people love David Walliams but he gets right on my nerves.

 

Enjoy your day everyone

If any of you have any £50 notes hidden away , the old ones which have a picture of John Houblon on the back are being withdrawn in 2 days time. After then you'll only be able to take them to the bank, not shops, and in 6 months time only at the Bank of England itself.

 

 

The ones with Matthew Boulton and James Watt on are the current ones

 

Originally Posted by El Loro:

If any of you have any £50 notes hidden away , the old ones which have a picture of John Houblon on the back are being withdrawn in 2 days time. After then you'll only be able to take them to the bank, not shops, and in 6 months time only at the Bank of England itself.

 

 

The ones with Matthew Boulton and James Watt on are the current ones

 

*wishes I had a a wad of the aforementioned notes*

Add Reply

Likes (15)
VD Moonie FM FM FM Jensen JunkiekattymieowwHobbesJoyronbrisketEl LoroSword of DamoclesTooth Fairy~Sparkling Summer~Scotty
Post
×
×
×
×
×