Summary

1. Game halted twice as PA announcer warns fans over racism
  2. Rashford gives England lead with powerful drive
  3. Barkley scores twice with close-range finishes
  4. Sterling also scores twice - both from Kane assists
  5. Kane adds sixth - has scored in every qualifier
Sprout
Dame_Ann_Average posted:

these women shouldn't have to deal with men like this...it should be strapping 6' plus men 

Fully agree. I often used to walk round the interview rooms and glance in through the glass in the door and check everything was ok 

Sprout

When officers went out on home visits thay had to give estimated time of arrival on a form in writing back in the office too. If anyone was not back way after this time I had to get someone on the case  

Sprout
Sprout posted:

When officers went out on home visits thay had to give estimated time of arrival on a form in writing back in the office too. If anyone was not back way after this time I had to get someone on the case  

police should be with them...no ifs or buts 

Dame_Ann_Average
Dame_Ann_Average posted:
Sprout posted:

police should be with them...no ifs or buts 

I agree, but when you think of how short staffed the police are too.......

Sprout

We had one officer come to us from another office, and in no circumstances was a certain person and gis associates were allowed to know that she was there, due to threats and the like 

Sprout

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.