Skip to main content

Baz posted:
Enthusiastic Contrafibularities posted:

Evening 

Sheffield has been under a rainfall situation akin to biblical proportions. Many roads flooded, took me over an hour to get home. Still raining hard.

Glad you got home ok EC We had floods last week 

It's the first time I have driven through so many patches of modestly deep standing water. The Xmas lights switch on at Meadowhall was cancelled because of the rain. I bet they announce record rainfall for November.

Enthusiastic Contrafibularities
Baz posted:

Evening 

Sheffield has been under a rainfall situation akin to biblical proportions. Many roads flooded, took me over an hour to get home. Still raining hard.

It's the first time I have driven through so many patches of modestly deep standing water. The Xmas lights switch on at Meadowhall was cancelled because of the rain. I bet they announce record rainfall for November.

Par for the course up here 

Yogi19
Baz posted:

Evening 

driving through  deepish water is dodgy

Rocking Ros Rose

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.