Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I agree that the lack of LF is glaringly obvious   the highlight show gives glimpses of it being a very good series with a stupendous group of self publicists and narcissists but unfortunately it's too disjointed for us to get the full picture.

I'm really hating the way they'll highlight a biatch about something someone has said and done then show a 2 second clip in between the biatching of what supposedly has taken place  i.e. Maisie doing her cartwheel while the others were having a conversation - I couldn't understand what exactly they objected to apart from Maisie doing a cartwheel of course  it came across as a load of sweary words and the name of who they were biatching about but not really why?

Confused.com??   I'm going for a lie down 

FM

I've enjoyed the last couple of shows - but it just leaves you wanting more.  I've picked a favourite HM to make life interesting on here .....but I know nothing about her.  By this time normally I'd at least have a view on whether I'd made a hideous mistake!   If not from watching myself, by the comments of others who had been watching and the LUT.

Even if they're right about less people watching live feed, they're going to realise that they're wrong about the impact of dropping it.  Those who did watch it made sure nothing was missed!!There's just not that much to say now!

Starfleet Admiral hoochie

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.