Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

New housemates:
Even mix between males and females. All under 30 most are single.
1) Female Bromley - likes to climb trees and walk around naked with heels on good at the limbo.

2) Male Enfield - studying to be therapist single and would like to find a soulmate in the house.

3) Male 22, Cheshire - entrepeneur conservative and 'upper class' with no sense of smell apparently.

4) Female 25, Manchester not a girly girl.Doesnt like to talk about shopping and shoes.

5) Male 23 Peckham runs record label produces music and claims to have 'pulled' Pixie Lott. Child model.

6) Female 18 South Shields is obsessed with pink and convinced she's going to marry  Dappy from N-dubz .

7) Female 30 London Model and holistic healer, also a 'different species' .

8) Male Solihull and fat people make him angry.

9) Female 28 Wirralis a club hostess doesn't often strip, has a walk in wardrobe .

10) Male 28 Windsor - animal lover brought a frog back to life using CPR.

11) Female 19 Tamworth - keen wrestler goes to the gym twice a day eats mainly protein.

12) Male 27 Newcastle - works out a lot and parties until 8am.

13) Female 21 Oxford - speaks 5 languages.

14) Male 30 cries every time his hair is cut.Listens to sad music.

FM
Originally Posted by Blizz'ard:
Originally Posted by Eugene's Lair:
Originally Posted by Blizz'ard:

Could be like BB1? 

Three of the BB1 HMs were over 30 (Caroline, Nick and Tom), and the youngest was 23 (Darren)...

Only just over 30, though.

There wasn't a huge age range.

Caroline was 37 at the time.

I can't be bothered checking, but I'd imagine BB3 was one of the closest age-wise (or rather, it quickly became so). IIRC, only Lynne and Sandy were over 30, and neither lasted long. Also, I think Jade was the youngest HM ever at the time (only 20 at the start)...

Eugene's Lair
Originally Posted by Garage Joe:
Originally Posted by barney:

hmmmmm could be interesting, IMO the older "inmates" seem to be out of place, 

May I take this opportunity to apologise on behalf of the older people. I hope that we don't get in the way and spoil things this time around.

speaking as somebody who is older than all of those reportedly going into the house this time, i actually do prefer to watch the younger ones - it could just be that most of the older ones chosen are not particularly entertaining

barney

May I take this opportunity to apologise on behalf of the older people. I hope that we don't get in the way and spoil things this time around.

speaking as somebody who is older than all of those reportedly going into the house this time, i actually do prefer to watch the younger ones - it could just be that most of the older ones chosen are not particularly entertaining

Totally agree Barns..they don't actually put coffin dodgers in but the older ones they do put in always seem to be the biggest bores and bring the house down....

stonks
Originally Posted by stonks:

Totally agree Barns..they don't actually put coffin dodgers in but the older ones they do put in always seem to be the biggest bores and bring the house down....

a friend of mine who is in her sixties is and would be ideal in there, I always thought she should have entered for The Generation Game

barney
Originally Posted by stonks:

a friend of mine who is in her sixties is and would be ideal in there, I always thought she should have entered for The Generation Game

My dad would be great but he'd be the first one voted out....

stonks

If this is true, then BOOOORRRING!    The 18 to 30s in the house are almost always the most arrogant, full-of-themselves, tedious know-alls.  Why not a mix of age groups?  Do they think that people in their 30s, 40s and 50s arent worthy of watching?  Maybe it's because they know that older people wouldn't be as petty and arrogant and conceited as the people under 30, and would probably get on better, so BB may not be as controversial.  I mean, God forbid that people get on with each other.  Not good telly is it?! 

*disclaimer*  I'm not saying ALL under 30s are petty and arrogant and full of themselves, but the ones they put in BB usually are!

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.