Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Just been over to DS
Roxi Everyone is anger theres no live feed. And Channel 4 obviously dont care. So avoid the show [ more ]
Reality Junkie I agree but if DS dont want to watch its their look out. They forget there are lots of new veiwers every year. Fed up with these diehards who think they own the show. Such arrogance. Their moaning is spoiling it for me this year more than the show. When I watched BB originally I never knew about live feed or the forums. It didnt spoil it for me. Its only when your used to it you notice but I have never had the time or the inclination to watch it 24/7 anyway. [ more ]
canaryisle I watched launch night but as no LIVE FEED i havent bothered watching since. A viewer lost channel 4 i have watched BB from series 1 but alas won't be watching BB10. [ more ]
See all 33 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
OMG! Siavash Naked!!
hal i looked just to ascertain there is no live feed and its all a lie [ more ]
foobar I Don't Have Any Affiliation With The Website I Post I Just Follow Them On Twitter: http://twitter.com/bbuk10 And Post Their Stories Here [ more ]
Guest Who? Moi? I've already said Thank you, to him twice.... ...I won't mention the lack of LF rant in one of his threads! [ more ]
See all 22 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Cliques
Puss what about Angel [ more ]
Former Member Beinazir and Sree seemed to be giggling a lot together late into the night- not that I once got what was supposed to be funny lol! [ more ]
Aimee i agree, with benazair (sp) and angel [ more ]
See all 22 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
My opinion of BB10...
Comrade Ogilvy Possibly. I can see that angle also. Slightly OT, I personally think it would spell the end of C4 if they were to receive the govt funding they seek. Wouldn't it neuter them, effectively making them just another BBC ? [ more ]
~Orchid~ I don't mind the back to basics stuff, but in early BB we did have online LF at least. I just want the LF back. [ more ]
jacksonb i'm with mary, it's back to basics, to give ch4 the benefit of the doubt. maybe a return to a social experiment it was always meant to be.the mix of cultures, nationalities and orientations is far more varied, i would say than any other year. I also understand the times is reporting it too, has that always happened? or is it an attempt to drag themselves upmarket and be taken more seriously? as they(ch40) have been in constant and ever more serious trouble with the populist 'circus freak'... [ more ]
See all 9 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
First Bitching In The House? (Halfwit On Marcus)
Former Member I'd rather watch an average guy than a pretty boy - I think Marcus has got a good chance of staying. The public might warm to him because he's "ordinary" [ more ]
Former Member Freddie F Face was definitely the first hm that I thought 'what a tw*t'! [ more ]
old hippy guy I doubt it somehow, he aint a "pretty" boy and just looks like ya average workin dude, so I dont see him lasting long, [ more ]
See all 28 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Big Brother returns with 5.09m viewers
BBBS because hours of them sleeping isnt the bits of the lf i'd like to watch, and its not the bits that whatmers and luters use to generate the buzz around the show. [ more ]
BROXI That will fall dramatically. After witnessing the some of the contestants viewers will turn off in their droves. [ more ]
Guest I think the viewing figures will drop off a lot over the next few weeks. A lot of my friends watch the HL show because I usually watch LF...they then ask me what happened before or after a particular HL show event or ask what the peeps on here think of a particular HM.....they then watch the next HL show to see if it resemble what I've told them about LF. I've had lots of phonecalls this week asking me what the FM's think of people so far and what happened on LF....to which I've replied I... [ more ]
See all 31 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Already Fed Up And Bored of BB
Aimee Re: Already Fed Up And Bored of BB [ more ]
Dora I watched opening night, and havent wacthed it since. Seems pointless to watch a catch up show that BB has edited for themselves. I dont think im gonna bother this year to be honest. Maybe the odd night here and there, but really, better things to watch and do just now [ more ]
Garage Joe Me too. The first two punters looked promising and then it turned into the usual bunch of contestants. Even Sralen on Room 101 seemed more inviting. [ more ]
See all 65 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
idea!!
Kaytee I usually vote in the final only....and only then if I like the finalists I'm boycotting the C4 website on principle My little contribution won't do much to dent their profits [ more ]
Ms Golightly I never went on the website anyway, it got worse and worse, year on year - forum was always better for news and info anyway! And I very rarely vote. One of the few times I did was to evict Maxwell over Science, and what a glorious result that was! So my boycotting them will have no effect I'm afraid - but I do hope that people who would normally vote, choose not to in protest of the shabby treatment and lack of red button action! [ more ]
Former Member Yes and Yes. I'm also boycotting the HL show... [ more ]
See all 6 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Ebay help needed...
squiggle You are protected by Paypal, it might just take a spot of sorting out. Your weapon cologne is feedback don't be afraid to use it and warn others, good luck. [ more ]
cologne 1 Sorry devil, didn't see this in time. We're both green, I guess. [ more ]
cologne 1 Thanks squiggle, I'll do that, although the payment went through paypal, I paid immediately after winning the item and had it confirmed by email. I noticed too late that the seller has quite a few negatives, all in the same vain as mine. You live and learn, I suppose. [ more ]
See all 99 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I just Can't Seem To Take To Lisa
peggytyson I didn't thibnk i would like her at first but i think she's ok now. [ more ]
Guest It’s probably just down to personal opinion; we don’t all warm to/like the same types of character. I know most say they don't but actually most of us DO form some degree of opinion on first impression. [ more ]
Guest It’s probably just down to personal opinion; we don’t all warm to/like the same types of character. I know most say they don't but actually most of us DO form some degree of opinion on first impression. [ more ]
See all 56 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Angel Is So Nosey!
Blackpudlian Perhaps she thinks that if he is a babe magnet, she can hang around and sweep up the disappointed. [ more ]
Yellow Rose It's a way of getting to know people, and he seems to like being in her company so don't see anything wrong [ more ]
Dean0Mac Ricky I normally agree with you on things mate but c'mon. It's only night 2 in a house full of strangers... You're bound to ask Q's like that to get to know HMs. You never know maybe she finds him attractive? [ more ]
See all 4 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.