Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Has everybody kept their C4 forum names?
globulemc Yee haw, still me.......... Nobody would want my name!! [ more ]
MeJane kept my same name ish.. it was me_jane though only cos mejane was banned in about 2006 (i was drunkard and can't remember why ) then i got back in as catzi and stayed that way for a while but wanted to go back to mejane (easier for me to remember for obvious reasons) but i couldn't cos that was taken (duh by the banned me!!) so i added the _ !! hope that makes sense! [ more ]
Former Member Once Onetoo, always Onetoo Here's where Onetoo kills the fred [ more ]
See all 299 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Siavash and Ciaran - language
brisket Oh dear. Ciaran`s buttons have been pressed tonight. I now want to gag him. "innit, like, f***". "innit, like, f***". More "like"`s than Dale Howard. innit like too f***ing much. Please stop. [ more ]
brisket Oh Ciaran is speaking now - and he too is peppering it with a liberal quantity of the `F` word. Sounding bossy too. [ more ]
Heartache Ciaran does, but he is quietly spoken, there are some very load people in that house. [ more ]
See all 3 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Invisible Don ...
Shar Same here ... I didn't see him posting on C4 up to demise of the forums ... Really enjoyed his posts .. Plus he founded the Unmemorables Club ... which a lot of us will recall .. Hope he finds his way here ... Was just hoping someone knew him outside of the C4 forum ... [ more ]
Former Member I haven't seen him for ages. I like the Invisible Don - I hope he finds his way here. [ more ]
Barolo I've not seen anything of him, Shar. Maybe his invisibility has reached new peaks! [ more ]
See all 5 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Rate housemates (so far)
Mercedes78 Best to worst Cairon Charlie Kris Saffia Lisa Marcus Rodriego Dogface Karley Noirin Sophie Beinezira Sree Angel Siavash Halfwit [ more ]
Jeggo (Ben`s Buddy/Member of JJ`s LS] Like :- Beinezira Cairon Marcus Rodriego Siavesh Dogface Not sure yet: Sree Noirin Halfwit Charlie Karly Kris Don`t Like:- Saffia Sophia Angel Lisa [ more ]
jacksonb i keep thinking you are me, then i think.. i don't remember writing that1 [ more ]
See all 12 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
i prefer the outcasts
jacksonb i'm liking marcus now [ more ]
Guest I felt my first twinge of dislike tonight, and that was for sophia and saffia cos they were botching...but tbh I'll probably get over it, I havent seen enough of anyone yet to hate them I like Freddie, Charlie and Sophie seems quite sweet too I reckon the guru could be a good housemate in time aswell...in maybe a victor stylee [ more ]
Guest I felt my first twinge of dislike tonight, and that was for sophia and saffia cos they were botching...but tbh I'll probably get over it, I havent seen enough of anyone yet to hate them I like Freddie, Charlie and Sophie seems quite sweet too I reckon the guru could be a good housemate in time aswell...in maybe a victor stylee [ more ]
See all 17 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Who does Kris look like?
Former Member A younger version of Kris Kristofman [ more ]
Dirtyprettygirlthing I thought he was hot just seeing him on the telly... but then a friend dragged me to an INXS concert at Brixton Academy (twas just before he started seeing Paula). I remember standing there looking at him on stage, mouth open... mumbling "oh my god, he is so sexy, oh my god he is so sexy". I was stunned! [ more ]
FrankiesChick The bloke from Entourage [ more ]
See all 102 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Big Brother ARG (Alternative Reality Game) Help! [friend needs it]
Tweety If you go onto www.tengaged.com and look at the groups, there will be plenty of ideas in there. [ more ]
Dean0Mac Actually Yogi that's pretty good lol [ more ]
*yogi Bear* ummm well you know all those stupid forward this to 10 people e-mails this is being tracked and microsoft are going to donate £10 for every person who forwards this and give the money to a one legged zebra with excema type thingys. What about setting them a challenge to forward a joke asking it to be sent back to them and forwarded and the one who gets it back from the most people after say 3 days wins Thats a bit of a crap idea sorry [ more ]
See all 12 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I don't like the HM selection proccess
Comrade Ogilvy I agree. The fact he isn't as pushy is unfortunately why he's not a HM, while a moron like Freddie is. [ more ]
HyacinthB I don't really mind Freddie - he's just rather eccentric. [ more ]
Former Member It's always been, at least after the first few series, full of those unable to fit into a slot on Jeremy Kyle. For the most part, they are all looking for "their big break" to show the world how wonderful they are even though they are void of talent. [ more ]
See all 7 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
When/How did Cairon become a HM??
Heartache Yes l know all about those SAS techniques, l was a "hostage" in a training exercise, sat with my hands behind my head, eyes closed, bent forward in an aircraft seat for two hours. And 7 hours in total, THAT was testing. [ more ]
Dean0Mac Besides answering a telephone. The SAS tasks (which were LEGIT SAS training techniques) and shaving someone's eyebrows and drawing a funny face on them, AND Changing your name by Deedpole - Were fun. [ more ]
Former Member Slightly more testing than answering a phone!! [ more ]
See all 11 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Six Non Hms
Former Member Yes ,he became a Hm by agreeing to change his name to halfwit,apt I think. [ more ]
Ruddy Rudy III I hope it's not summut like only 1 or 2 becoming HMs, and the others getting evicted. I really want Beinazir and Sophia to become HMs, think they're genuinely nice people. Shame about the current HMs, really not the people I like at all. Clones of previously hated HMs IMO [ more ]
bozzimacoo is freddie a hm? [ more ]
See all 12 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
THERE YOU GO NAY-SAYERS OF BB'S "CHOICE OF NOMINATED NON-HMS"
Dean0Mac There were all except maybe 3 in that room, only those 4/5 ran for the phone /shrug [ more ]
Dean0Mac No she wasn't she fumbled through at least two of them to get that phone... Seriously... The crap CH4 have pulled this year is clouding people so much more than any other year. The task/twist idea they're using from us bugging about it every year the only thing they've not kept to is the LF. IF They had this would be the best BB for a long time. [ more ]
Former Member I know but there were 14 people in the house,some had no chance at all of reaching the phone. [ more ]
See all 9 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.