Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
saffia and sophia
Amythist Im not fussed about either of them.Got to say that Sofia was really getting on my nerves with her bitching .Shes been blaming her non hm status on Saffia and spoiled brat behaviour has been spilling out. Shes a bit of a mood swing imo one minute giggling and flashing her smile and the next wielding an axe.Watch out... [ more ]
pigeonpie I've not taken to either of them either. [ more ]
chilligrape arguments starting early...luv it!!!!! [ more ]
See all 26 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Lets play Cairon mad libs
brisket Frequent use of "like" and "innit" does get on my nerves. As for swearing. I`m not shocked by it (been known to indulge myself lol) but Ciaron`s swearing is, to me, excessive. [ more ]
Blackpudlian It would be a good thing so we could discover something about his personality, if he could construct a coherent sentence - preferably without the need to insert one of his 5-a-days into his fundament. [ more ]
prettycocoaeyes I agree everyone has funny things attached to their accents... Me I like his accent and really dont care if he swears matterfact bad language doesnt bother me as long as kids cant hear them... [ more ]
See all 18 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
historical 2nd night viewing figures
Guest According to DS...the figures for last night were 2.2m including +1 channel....going by usual watching figures that means the show was actually viewed in real time by less than 2m! I hate to think what tonights will be...up against The Apprentice. [ more ]
j0anne they have peeved too many fans off..... [ more ]
Former Member BB is channel 4's cash cow, or it used to be. I think those voting figures are about right. Channel 4 has been alienating it's viewers for the past few years and it shows by it's lack of sponsors. [ more ]
See all 33 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Freudian Slip Oooooh!
Liverpoollass Oh Lassie did you see him glad-handing at the D-Day ceremony yesterday? [/QUOTE] No, I missed it squiggle. Glad I did now [ more ]
Aquarius I view all politicians with deep cynicism irrespective of their alliegance, but Mandelson is a medal winner, gold medal winner. I've no time for Brown either but I do feel a bit sorry for him at the moment, he's in a pit of vipers with Mandy being the biggest snake of all. [ more ]
hal at joke, oh the futility of it all! [ more ]
See all 20 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
At the moment there is only one who gets on my nerves
mary_bee I've no idea! I watched it again this morning and he's talking about 3 things at the same time and then just ends it with 'in the end it's all about love'. Hilarious man [ more ]
Guest WTF did he say last night before the last break, when he was in the diary room? I was like 'Eh? ' [ more ]
Guest WTF did he say last night before the last break, when he was in the diary room? I was like 'Eh? ' [ more ]
See all 31 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Noreen's tash has faded.
longcat I dont think it is indelible because Rod managed to get rid of his easy enough. [ more ]
squiggle I would think this could be dodgy ground for BB. Indelible pen drawn on a person's face constantly for 3 months could have an effect like a tattoo surely and could lead to legal action if the effect was permanent? [ more ]
Former Member Someone, Roddy or she, will have to pay for that I bet. Possibly later on Sunday when the house establishes itself. [ more ]
See all 6 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
lf and hms
Former Member Yep-didn't work, then realised it was 'cos the cat was asleep on the digibox! [ more ]
jessejay have you tried swithcing it all off (wall sockets as well ) and turning on again ? [ more ]
Former Member I'm trying to watch but my bliddy TV is 'searching for upgrade' and I can't get out of it [ more ]
See all 17 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
There are currently 14 member(s) and 7 guest(s) in this forum.
Former Member Re: There are currently 14 member(s) and 7 guest(s) in this forum. [ more ]
Former Member OO hello slym Don't think I've ever seen you before..or have you got a new name [ more ]
Essie Night all Bethni, bobnot, Cheeky-Pixie, jessejay, Sheep In a Jeep, Slymsmum, Videostart + all us hiddens. Sheepy I hope you have some good news later, otherwise lamb will be starting school in a few weeks. [ more ]
See all 24 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Charlie's trouble
Former Member Matbe it's cos I've got 'natural curls' and I'm 'mirroring' LOL! [ more ]
Former Member He's not the brightest penny in the purse bless him, but yeah, I like down to earth, and he seems a 'good sort' so far ..Didn't realise he was disliked??? [ more ]
Barolo I do too. He's the most down-to-earth of all the HMs. I can't understand why he seems to be so disliked! [ more ]
See all 23 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Something really strange has happened to me this yr w/ BB...
Former Member Why?..Get yaself in the 'take a closer look thread' ..Me..just have a prob with bliddy American accents, but obs I don't have one! [ more ]
brisket Can`t stand Ciaran. [ more ]
Former Member From what I've seen so far, I like: Charlie Lisa Beinazair Cairon and Karly growing on me Rodrigo- seems nice enough , but is he for real? ...But think we will need a Siavash/Angel in there to make it 'interesting' What does that say about me? [ more ]
See all 16 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Online Now

• El Loro

... and 1 more ...

Link copied to your clipboard.