Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
first 'SACK DAVINA' post of the season
Barolo I entirely agree with the sentiment, but it's not the first of the season - I posted one on launch night! I loathe the vile, gurning witch! [ more ]
faerykelstar I think it was unfair that she didn't even get the few minutes they usually do whilst the ad break is on to compose herself and be reassured and have things explained to her, it was all a complete shock and very poorly handled imo. [ more ]
Ms Banana Davina looked bored. [ more ]
See all 9 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Sexy sunday SIT 7/6/09
Kelloggs moonie hun, thanks for your support, I'm a bit of a sports freak, love it all, F1, golf , footie (god I love it) athletics, rugby lol I just love sports [ more ]
Moonie Kell, i'm so pleased to hear about all the good things that are happening to you.. I hope they continue long and often.. Jensen Button is doing so well.. [ more ]
Kelloggs KB that is the best film, isn't it, I read the book first, and the film didn't let the book down , I'm drowning now listening to 'Carolina Liar' Show Me what I'm Looking For!!! [ more ]
See all 130 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
WHON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THE POISON DWARF IN
ishan2003 I really liked her in her vt, but you can see now she is very bitter...even though I agree that Saffia is very fake. [ more ]
~Orchid~ It's not Sophia's fault. The voters obviously saw more potential in Sophia than they did in Benhizir. Why is everyone behaving like Benhizir was something so special,she'd been there two days and done nothing. We move on. [ more ]
jessejay Poison Dwarf is a good name for her, I think she will live up to it as well, think she could turn out to be very sneaky and that "noise" she makes is driving me [ more ]
See all 17 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
IS THIS THE REAL REASON BENNY WAS 'EVICTED'?
BARMYBRUMMIE - Slickman to WIN! poor ol Benny I'm not a great fan of hers, but I DID say right from the very first h/l show - she might as well not have been there for what 'airtime' she got. It has been exactly the same for each h/l show - in fact if Benny hadnt visited the DR late on last nites h/l show - she AGAIN wouldnt have got any airtime at all. Would have been so much more satisfying to see someone else go - at least they had their fair share of airtime. Like I said, I'm not a fan of hers, but would much rather... [ more ]
Xochi Can't imagine how it worked... guess it's because he got the airtime... [ more ]
Hollygolightly He so annyoed me too when he was announced as a real hm [ more ]
See all 11 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Sophia Telling The Truth!
Cosmopolitan But now she's in, don't you think she'll have to face Saffia at some time? I can't see both of them avoiding each other forever. Thanks for the link, swg [ more ]
swg exactly my point, she is keeping quiet so she isn't evicted, not the sort of person we want in the house is it? 'keep quiet and you won't get evicted' their argument today, by the way - http://gagajoyjoy.com/eve/foru...&r=97310356#97310356 for those that missed it [ more ]
Cosmopolitan I hope Sophie does say it to her face - she's in now, so maybe she will. Looking forward to reading the article too [ more ]
See all 14 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Not liking the VT about evictions
Xochi Totally agree.. but they all have barely any reason to be voted to save on the basis of what has been seen by the viewers ... and tut! darlo! Thought that's what this thread was going to be about! [ more ]
Mauser It does - shame because when he's animated his eyes have a lovely sparkly look, completely tranforms the fella! [ more ]
darloboy (Play The Game!) Yay they just played it , relieved phew lmao. [ more ]
See all 8 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Enedmol say they're listening - re LIVE FEED
Bethni Prince_Sophia the second one is the same response i got.... then another email from them asking me back IF i read and agreed to follow the rules....you can imagine what my reply to them was! [ more ]
Jenny Of all the off shoot shows, this was the best by far, and it seems, they've stopped it. [ more ]
Prince_Sophia my respose to c4 re live feed has recived th followin 2response from c4 Hello, Sorry, but a comment you added on www.channel4.com/bigbrother has been removed because it broke the terms and conditions. followed by Hello, Sorry, but a comment you added on www.channel4.com/bigbrother has been removed because it was off topic. Please make sure you read the rules to make sure the stuff you post or upload is relevant. hmmmmmm me thinks they's runn scared [ more ]
See all 48 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Predictions as to who will go tonight.
Breatheout Sree or Sophia , i hope [ more ]
einna Marcus hasn't made much impact but i think he could be interesting given time, the guy with the long hair should be kept in cos he's a bit of a dark horse, Angel may cause problems Benz?? i like her, the other 2 well i hope it's one of them [ more ]
Former Member Awww, I proper laughed when the voiceover man said: "Half wit is in the kitchen" earlier. [ more ]
See all 19 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.