Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
SOH....tongue in cheek call it what you will but
tupps It is series 10 of BB. The wannabes HMs have watched previous series/heard about BB and what it entails and know the score. They've been through an audition process which I'm sure left their dignity on the floor a few times. And all without a gun to their head. Meh.. As for the bus thing. She wasn't on the bliddy bus when it went out of the lot and around the roundabaout. If anything she got off lightly.. all the experience of getting onto BB without the baying crowds and having to endure... [ more ]
Liverpoollass I am not sure anyone wants to watch cruelty though? This wasn't btw. [ more ]
purpleogre true but she does appear thus to me! [ more ]
See all 11 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Angel - who woulda thunk it?
kimota I actually voted her in as I think she is sure to be a big character in there and seems quite nice. [ more ]
GorgeousMimi I didnt dislike her for her looks... They way she walked into the house on the opening night was why I was initially thinking OH GOD NO. [ more ]
who is she [QUOTE]Originally posted by RENTON: We rely far too much on looks - don't we Yes we do although I did think her entrance didn't endear her to many. [ more ]
See all 21 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I just need a breif rundown on what's happened so far.
Hotpants Helen I agree it will probably not bring back live feed but I prefer not to add to the hit counts for the C4 BB website. Viewing figures are down again this year and there has got to be a reason for that, either BB is no longer popular or the lack of live feed is putting people off. [ more ]
purpleogre the strategy might work if the hits are low (not as they expected), don't forget they need to generate the funds (votingwise), but at the moment i go there to update myself on the hl [ more ]
mummymaz I'm not boycotting it - i love the program LF or not... (but i would like to see it back) - i don't see how a few folk not hitting the c4 webiste will make them bring it back... [ more ]
See all 18 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Are we happy with the extra l/f......?
Former Member I could not have said it better myself. I recorded some night live feed and found Benni funny and endearing but hardly saw her at all on the measly hour of highlights. Just does not feel like Big Brother time. [ more ]
Guest It appears the rumours about extra LF are wrong...we shall see! [ more ]
Guest It appears the rumours about extra LF are wrong...we shall see! [ more ]
See all 17 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
who comes up with these immature ideas and thinks its entertaining
Former Member I'm not so sure - she had nice thick socks on [ more ]
Hollygolightly I found it totally cruel and humilating. What sort of crackpot idea was that.Makes you wonder at the sort of minds that come up with that rubbish or worse still the viewers that find it funny. It was unkind and I felt so sorry for her. [ more ]
LGS aw bless I hope not she wasn't wearing any shoes....now that would be cruel [ more ]
See all 15 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
how come freddie is nasmed halfwit on the C4 page anyone know
Former Member It's a trivial thing, a change of name deed poll, you know. Just a bit of paper really: A couple of minutes with just you, a notary, and an oath. There doesn't need to be any copies lodged anywhere special like with a birth certificate. I suppose if they don't send the deed off anywhere then it's easily revocable and they could realistically say they haven't been known (in any meaningful sense) by any other name. I mean, you don't have to declare your nicknames. [ more ]
Night_Owl_Amber Did BB give them them names? Or were they chosen somehow? [ more ]
Tam cause c4 urnae aw daft haha [ more ]
See all 14 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Siavash seems a bit down Benni's gone
Night_Owl_Amber I was hoping Marcus would go too [ more ]
Yellow Rose I didn't see much of Benni but she seemed nice, I was hoping Marcus would go [ more ]
Darthhoob i agree first reactions say alot about what a person is like. sree....ran for the living room, madly, happy...then as an afterthought went back to the non housemates, wished them luck, then started being madly happy. Siavash...well he looked upset by it from the start...i was surprised by both of them tbh. i think siavash is not as up himself as he made himself out to be, and i think sree is not as caring and sweet as he made himself out to be. [ more ]
See all 7 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Hair in the kitchen
brisket So with unwashed hands straight from his hair, Cairon moves all the various pizzas into just a couple of boxes - handling everyone. Then moans about the filthy untidy state of the kitchen. Then 4 other housemates come in and eat the very pizza. This so annoys me every year. Don`t mess with hair in the kitchen. Hand-washing is so easy. [ more ]
brisket Karly and Cairon both just sat there pulling their hair over the worktop and the food. It so angers me. I think this may be a bad year for kitchen hygiene. [ more ]
brisket They`re doing it right now. Sophie, Karly and Cairon. Cairon`s been fixing his hair for ages (taking all those bobbles out I think), and they are all doing it over the worktop and the food. Without washing hands Sophie and Cairon delve into the pizza boxes tearing pieces off but touching the pizza remaining in the boxes. Hands straight from their hair onto food which others may eat. Mucky. I wouldn`t knowingly eat it. [ more ]
See all 8 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Want to watch all the BB Shows BUT Boycot against CH4's viewing figures for the show?
Neil3841 done the same thing was having troble with my E4 too but can now get E4 and Pc on the same screen at the same tume [ more ]
Essie I'm watching TVCatchup on my puter now, it's brilliant, hubby hates BB anyway so now I wont be taking over the telly. I have the forum up & E4 I have my screen split so I can read the forum & watch livefeed. [ more ]
Bethni I cant get that tv site to open for me.. it gives me a random sum 4+3... when i answer 7 it tells me i'm wrong.I told you... 5 yrs at a good uni and i still cant surf the damn net properly! I mean even my calculator says 4+3= 7..... they just hate me and dont want me watching tv online..... paranoia is certainly settling in now Bethni-Analise [ more ]
See all 26 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
odds of 4/1 series will be axed mid season
Former Member Well, if they don't restore live feed it may as well be axed in my opinion. Sod em all. [ more ]
BROXI It'll never be axed during this run....this isn't America. They would lose too much money on it. They would just move it to a later time slot, if they were going to do anything. [ more ]
Neil3841 just looked at that betting site I found this amusing. Not only do we have 3 sexes bets are void if the correct sex connot be establised I cannot imagine why the correct sex could not be establised U think someone should sit that bookie down for a chat on the birds and the bees [ more ]
See all 28 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I'm gonna go P'off CH4 on the site just so...
BARMYBRUMMIE - Slickman to WIN! dont do it!!!!!! they probably got their own staff leaving good vibe 'notes' on there all the time DONT LOWER YERSELF DEANo!!!! [ more ]
Former Member I've been trying that for two days now and still haven't been bopped! [ more ]
BBBS a massive pity there isnt a way to do it without driving up the pageview count so they can brag about how popular their webshite is. [ more ]
See all 5 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Ooooh you lucky Live Feed-aholics
jeanoj I thought BB was based on George Orwell's 1984 when the people were watched 24/7? BB gets less like 1984 each year - we have lost the ability to watch them all day (and night if we wish) so how can we make our minds up on who we want to keep in? The highlight show has already been proven to be heavily biased. It makes me sick that the live feed has been taken away and I just cannot drum up any interest this year. [ more ]
bozzimacoo they're havin' a larf [ more ]
Videostar Yes, we get to see two more hours of HM's sleeping....YIPEEE. [ more ]
See all 11 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
will they nom tomorrow
ozzycam Not that we will get to see anyway...... [ more ]
BARMYBRUMMIE - Slickman to WIN! depends how they edit it - dont it??? - the highlights I mean.... they MIGHT nominate and they might not - but it might be made to LOOK like they did [ more ]
faerykelstar I hope so, and agree about Saffia picking up a few. I reckon the 5 nonHMs that were left will prob all pick her as they all seemed pretty peeved about the way she carried on with choosing for the SAS tasks. [ more ]
See all 7 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.