Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Yes another live feed post.
Dean0Mac He said it didn't look good... 4hrs ago, negotiations are still ongoing. It was someone over at DS who said it looked 'worse'. [ more ]
Bethni But i read somewhere that Jacob was saying it didn't look good for LF being reinstated. Infact, if i read it right, he was saying it was looking even WORSE than just LF going! To be honest, i've given up now. I've been turned off since thursday and quite frankly have no idea who is in the house, what they sound like, if any of them is standing out from the crowd and i really dont care anymore. C4 are a disgrace, to think that they would expect us die hard BB fans to except this tripe they... [ more ]
mary_bee I agree with this, it feels like it could be really good. [ more ]
See all 27 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Can anyone offer any advice on my Kitty Cat
forgetmenot I got two kittens 3 years ago. I had a cat run built (ie with a roof0 and carried them out there very day for six months. I also live in the country side. but before he was a year one was run over and killed. the other seems to have more sence but every day i worry. i was thinking of having another for company for him, a bnegal but decided not as have dogs he gets on with anyway. there is no easy answer but def het her spayed pronto. [ more ]
wandawitch Ok. I wondered what were going lol [ more ]
forgetmenot they can have kittens at six month or evn less. [ more ]
See all 86 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Thanks GaGaJoyJoy
MrsB I wish WE could see BBUK here in the UK...but that's a whole different thread!!!!! Can I also say a HUGE THANK YOU for letting us move in here....and for the freedom you allow us! My smut has never been happier [ more ]
fracas Thanks for a fab forum [ more ]
Bethni Thanks again for making us so welcome. Oh and yes , like you, we wish we could see BBUK over HERE [ more ]
See all 89 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
MORE Meetings going on over at C4 right now (ALLEGEDLY)
captain marbles If LF costs money why are they only putting it on after midnight when they hardly get any advertising at all? I taped last nights and the only ads were for C4 shows. [ more ]
Demantoid I honestly think the senior C4 nobs would rather drink their own urine (good idea for a task) than give in to the scum they believe BB viewers are. [ more ]
old hippy guy true, but its NOT a media frenzy about race or violence or threats of gang style shootings, and I think they were expecting a backlash.... but they, once again, underestimated the strength of feelings on THIS one, PERHAPS if they had announced their intention of cutting live feed EARLIER they wouldve had a chance to guage which way the wind was blowing and been able to back track, but now I think they have painted themselves into a corner on this one, [ more ]
See all 36 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
sophia is such a stirrer
stonks Exacly.. ..I never forget who's the first to bitch and it was her and it was about Saffia, she had'nt known her 5 minutes but decided she did'nt like her.... [ more ]
swg I've said it before and i'll say it again, she may be RIGHT about people but she still doesn't say it to their FACES Saffia went right up to sophia yesterday and asked her directly 'do you have a problem with me?' Sophia later revealed she didn't want her to join in, she is find talking about people behind their backs but she doesn't have the balls to tell it people's faces when they pull them up on it, she just gets shouty, chnages the subject and makes so little sense you give up talking... [ more ]
Marguerita I like her and havent actually heard her stirring they all had a take on Saffia and Sophia agreed with them ,Saffia came in and Sophia finished what she was saying to her face noticed the rest of them kept quiet and did not back her up. [ more ]
See all 15 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Sweet Jaysus!! Angel sucking that egg!!
Mathematics No one's been like Gaston, A king-pin like Gaston, No one's got a swell cleft in his chin like Gaston. "As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating!" My what a guy, that Gaston! No one hits like Gaston, Matches wits like Gaston, In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston. "I'm espcially good at expectorating!" Ptoooie! Ten points for Gaston! When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs, Every morning to help me get large, And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, So I'm roughly the size of a barge! [ more ]
Darthhoob apartly it's quite common in russia to do that? so i am told. i only know tow russian people though and neither of them do would even think of doing it it was a bit gross ditto what someone else said about her looking like the least healthiet fitness fanatic ever...well she looks unhealthy full stop [ more ]
Soozy Woo Re: Sweet Jaysus!! Angel sucking that egg!! [ more ]
See all 45 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Boys names help needed
Bethni I hope we hear back from her soon....... i'm all excited for her now [ more ]
Rawky-Roo Ethan!! [ more ]
*+*Lara*+* I had an awful time chosing a boys name for my son. When I was nesting I found an old box of mine which had a childrens Bible in it. It happened to fall and was on Joshua so I named him that. Oh edited just thought I also love the names Jacob, Oscar, Chester, Ollie as well. Good luck with your inducement. [ more ]
See all 92 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
That 'bad' word that is used when referring to someone who is Asian.
hal this very true nearly twenty odd years or so, someone called me a paki, i am indian/malay, from borneo, and at that time haven't got a clue that it's a deragotary term [ more ]
BBBS it has very much become a derogatory word used against any person with features or skin colour of people from the whole indian subcontinent, now an indian person may well be offended about been called one but the biggest problem is the stupid skinheads who just label everyone like that a "p" so like the n word is to black people the p word is to those from the subcontinent. oh and the really stupid thing is its mostly used against BRITISH people who just happen to be descended from those parts. [ more ]
Hollygolightly Well said [ more ]
See all 6 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
dogface I hate calling her that but
Soozy Woo I agree - she looks lovely without make up .......better than when she does wear it IMO. All that thick black mascara on one so fair isn't a good look IMO. [ more ]
Hollygolightly Beautiful girl isn't she. Hair is a bit dodgy but she is a bit gorgeous.Haven't seen enough of the bliddy show to make an informed opinion regarding her make-up. [ more ]
Cold Sweat Quite a lot of the time i do not think she has been wearing any make-up. [ more ]
See all 3 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Lamp post!
Moonie Well done Lara.. Keep up the good work.. [ more ]
*+*Lara*+* Aww thank you Katya for the support and glad to know that you have come through this and survived. All these lovely stories of success only makes me more determined. [ more ]
katya Youll do well Hun I had CBT last year for my anxiety and I have never looked back.You are right to feel proud because I know how hard it is.BIG Hugs [ more ]
See all 13 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Last nights livefeed was truly brilliant!
pigeonpie It looks like there is a separate lounge area,(reminded me of when Anthony and gang used to sit), and Kris, Charlie, Noirin and Saffia were in there, they all had little groups in different parts of the house. [ more ]
kimota It was a bit too late for me last night. I watched the Cinderella Man on another channel and when it was over BB had still not started! Hope they go back to starting it at 11 ish! [ more ]
Heartache Watcha, half my family lives in Braintree. [ more ]
See all 18 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Sophia Hobbit girl is soooooooooo Annoying
Latecomer Lol, I know exactly how you feel including that half inch. I do the same, as I`m 4 foot 10, and an 8th of an inch, and every little bit counts doesn`t it! I used to be married to a six footer, and seeing how tiny she looks to the others, has made me realise how funny we must have looked together. I hope I`m nothing like her though, as she is very annoying at the moment, although hopefully that might change... [ more ]
Kaytee Not being titchist because I'm only 5'1 myself, but that screecher gets on my last nerve [ more ]
fracas What on earth was that 'dancing' she was doing?? [ more ]
See all 88 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.