Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Facebook - Usernames!
jennywren I don't like the latest FB at all. It's become a means for datamining. Now they want your user name, which they probably hope is the same name you use on forums such as this. Then you can be fully identified. [ more ]
Mercedes78 I wish they would stop messing about with facebook, i liked the last facebook i'm only JUST getting the hang of this new one that they've put up a year, just leave it and let people get use to it. [ more ]
Lazybug I know! Dumb asses Still at least they have realised their faux pas lol and have decided to give people anonymity if they want it [ more ]
See all 5 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Lisa thinks that Freddie is too much...
prettycocoaeyes I agree they were kinda rude.. They should have atleast appreciated his effort... [ more ]
prettycocoaeyes He sounds like his been smoking some hard weed and is as high as a kite... [ more ]
HyacinthB I'm liking Freddie too. At least he tried to make lunch for them all whilst no-one else bothered. Poor chap. All they're doing is taking the rise out of him. At least Siavash showed some manners and said 'thank you'. [ more ]
See all 20 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
BIG BROTHER rakes in ONLY 2.0M Viewers last night [AND AGAINST EASY COMPETITION]
pigeonpie Just fell into this thread, and god it's nasty.Bye. [ more ]
Dean0Mac S/he lubs me really... No apparently I'm a psychotic, deluded individual who has no life, no job, no girlfriend and makes up stories about me being an actor... Even though I've linked him/her to my IMDB & Facebook Profiles just to rub it in their face, but they've just brushed it off as if it were never there and keep going on, and on, and on... Like the Duracell Bunny Wabbit. I even put a message to them on my FB Status, to make a point but alas, to no avail. It seems they only get... [ more ]
Lockes sounds like you may have a STALKER [ more ]
See all 101 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Latest news from Jacob.
Bethni I'm boycotting everything BB or C4 related ..... but if they dont start listening to us quick then i'll be turning off for good! [ more ]
Former Member The scripts have been handed out and the cast are ready to deliver what BB wants. DO NOT VOTE BOYCOTT BBLB/WEB SITE. [ more ]
cup well they can hide all kinds of stuff now that go on during the day and can now select who and what why they protray people Any slip ups by housemates we will never see Any big issues brushed under the carpet They could never hide a thing because we were always watching And the forum members had power to right wrongs even weekend live feed would be some sort of compromise But the viewers and loyal bb fans made the flipping show and were slapped in the face they are hiding behind the credit... [ more ]
See all 60 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Marcus comment last night was disgusting when Sree told him to stop touching himself
frenchbread Lol i know, he does look unhygenic though and reminds me of a smelly friend i once knew but i cant confirm that Marcus has body odour thats why i mentioned "might have". He looks smelly lol [ more ]
old hippy guy haha sorry I shouldnt laugh (and I want to make it clear I am NOT a fan of marcus)...but HOW can someone LOOK like they "MIGHT" have "body odour issues"??? [ more ]
frenchbread Re: Marcus comment last night was disgusting when Sree told him to stop touching himself [ more ]
See all 45 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Maybe it's because I'm Northern irish...
cup off too eat me champ get a wee bap in for the morning had a wee poke earlier from the poke man [ more ]
Irish-Princess They are shite at football, but I don't support Norn Iron anyway..as think's look my footie teams is heading to South Africa!! [ more ]
Crunchy Nuts When I seen the thread title I thought the first line of your post was going to be... 'that I'm s**t at football' [ more ]
See all 16 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Even Davina wants us to complain about the live feed.
Videostar DS link [ more ]
Videostar DS site, on their latset news page. [ more ]
CheekyPixie TBH I aren't bothered about live feed on BB, and I have a feeling this is the last one this year, because quite honestly; it's shite and I am not surprised that it isn't even topping 2 million viewers I am finding it extremely hard to get into. For the first time ever - and I have watched it since the first series - I can honestly say that I don't care if I miss it. I'm finding it hard to stay with it. Last year's was way better IMO. A week into it, and I am NOT hooked, as I usually am .... [ more ]
See all 11 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
A little bit worried...
Lockes I know its worrying but your worrying about it is probably makin it worse especially if its stress related [ more ]
Demantoid locke I do have a bit of stress going on, but I'll wait and see what the quacks say [ more ]
Lockes It could be a trapped nerve. Tbh with you I had a lot of your symptoms I went for a scan.....but there was nothing wrong with me...I had recently lost my Grandad (who I loved very much) and these symptoms started not long after....so in the end I just put it down to stress [ more ]
See all 84 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Charlie has modelled himself on Brian
Soozy Woo The thing is .....he does look a bit like him ............added to that he's gay. can't make my mind up if he's imitating him or not .........perhaps the BB team were looking to replicate the best BB winner ever. I'm gonna reserve judgement on this as he can't help the way he looks or his sexuality. [ more ]
kattymieoww Don't like him. [ more ]
Blackpudlian Charlie doesn't have any of Brian's warmth or sincerity. [ more ]
See all 16 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Todays Hollyoaks
darloboy (Play The Game!) . Hollyoaks gives itself a bad reputation, with it's perceived sexy image because of the amount of eye candy there . They cast on looks more than acting talent. [ more ]
pigeonpie I've only recently got into hollyoaks, and loving it, I'm 43. I don't like Lydia at all! [ more ]
old hippy guy I have NEVER watched an episode, and have no intention of EVER watching an episode, I hate soaps...well...ok I DO watch eastenders..now n then...but ONLY to have a sneer, [ more ]
See all 10 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
i'm a celebrity get me out of here USA tonight ITV2 at 9pm
strike well they've gone but it all kicks off again tomorrow and Janice is involved. [ more ]
BARMYBRUMMIE - Slickman to WIN! seems to me that HE cant stand the thought of losing... [ more ]
Ells I haven't seen any of IACGMOOH US but i do watch The Hills and Spencer really does my nut in on it! But I'm really confused as I thought The Hills was a made up programme and those where just the characters name but it seems Heidi and Spens are actually their real names and they really are married and Stephanie relly is Spencers sister!! [ more ]
See all 112 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Charlie gets on my wick, and he's not FUNNY!
cup charley farley leader of the gang saffia said charley will win on day one and has been up his a,, ever since He knew fine well what he was up too taking sophia drink he is starting the lets nominate her show. [ more ]
Hollygolightly My hubby walked into the room during BB, took one look at Kris and said..what a d..k! [ more ]
Former Member No,It was just before he said that ,I win [ more ]
See all 14 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Every year we get the "showmance"
Former Member But watching them both during the romantic dinner was great,Dean/Elizabeth boring,Paul/Helen the true love of the series was predictable. [ more ]
PeterCat Brian couldn't stand Josh, and neither could I [ more ]
Former Member Charlie is desperate for gay romance ,said last night on live feed( tues morning)that a gay relationship in the house would be massive ,it would be all over the mags,this is one guy that has the biggest game plan every,just a pity we the viewers arn't buying it. [ more ]
See all 29 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.