Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Reckon Josie should cop off with Steve
Leccy I had an image in my head of Steve's wife being a right little cutie, not overtly sexy or owt, but dead cute looking. Funny isn't it the mental picture you build up of people, for no particular reason... [ more ]
Fletch Josie should cop off with Davina-- On a friday night show after being evicted. [ more ]
Kaytee Reference: Think of Steve's wife. Somebody on the forum said the other day....now how can I put this politely? *thinks....nope* that she looks like a brickie [ more ]
See all 16 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
What makes a good HM?
Former Member Hoochie Hallo! In past years , and for the most part this year, it's what people do/ how people are in the house for me. This year though ( and I'm getting to the stage about it!) Dave's really rattled my cage ! I think if I wasn't aware of some of his activities outwith the house , I'd probably just see him as a mildly annoying " you don't have to be mad to work here but it helps" look -how-zany-I-am type, but my views are really coloured by some of the interwebby stuff that's out there and... [ more ]
Lockes Reference: well my favourite HM of all time was Glynn I loved watching him go through the BB experience. He really did it for the experience actually I also really liked the journey Ashleen went on too...........another one of my favs [ more ]
Lockes Reference: weep silently into my perfumed handkerchief. or a snuff scented one [ more ]
See all 21 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
O/T Tefal Actifry(s)
Former Member Anyway, I've gotta go to bed........Bah! this work thing! Thanks for your comments though everyone [ more ]
Former Member I've just 'binned' my George Fletch. It was one of the early ones though with the non removable plates. [ more ]
Former Member They seem better Longcat *lives in hope* [ more ]
See all 21 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I have really tried....
Baz Reference: re Farmer Giles and Crab-Eyes in bed then Baz (for a change) Barmey... [ more ]
justafriend havent had any live feed on today, i knew evil monk would be trying to cause ben as much hassle as possible along with the banshee. hes turning the screw on ben to save his self from what ive read on here. [ more ]
Starfleet Admiral hoochie I watched Gok earlier .... I cried at that ... I genuinely felt for the woman on there [ more ]
See all 26 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
GRRRRR Josie's child like voice.
Soozy Woo Reference: She's a nasty manipulative mare because of her insecurities and we all know why she feels that way, but we are not allowed to say it because the PC brigade will jump on every perceived slight. I have no idea what you're talking about. I've obviously missed something ...........give us a clue. Seriously I don't know what you mean. [ more ]
Blizz'ard Reference: cologne There you go proving me right. How is that proving you right? I don't even know what your point was, but Ben is always moaning about having to be too PC! [ more ]
cologne 1 Reference: OMG, you're starting to sound like Ben, now!! There you go proving me right. [ more ]
See all 34 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I missed Rachel's argument with Ben today?
Blue Diamond (Ben's Buddy 11) Reference: Don't care if a HM declares their love for the chickens. Steve has been eyeing them up. [ more ]
Blue Diamond (Ben's Buddy 11) Reference: I dont get her, she was never in a relationship with him in the first place, hardly as if he's cheated on her lol The BB house this year has been full of obsessive, loony females. Bet you, she will be stalking Ben after BB, Scabby will be after Camel, Josie after JJ and don't forget the biggest woman of them all Mario who will also be after Ben. Poor old Ben, Josie can eat her hart out Ben has a man and a woman infatuated by him and the best Josie can do is chase after a Crabed... [ more ]
watcher1 Quite frankly, any nomance is better than JJ/Josie. Don't care if a HM declares their love for the chickens. [ more ]
See all 14 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Last man standing
Ev (Peachy) Grrrrrrowl s as well... I have been for 10 years [ more ]
Cariad Reference: Wonder how this bunch of agent-on-speed-dial little twonks would cope with the old BB, where it was porridge, chickens and an hour of hot water per day? **starts weeping** And Johnny - yes he was fecking annoying. **growls** [ more ]
Leccy Reference: Remember poor ol Johnny who was up for eviction every week and lost practically half his body-weight Up for NOMINATION! As he screamed at Jade across the pool [ more ]
See all 12 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Did anyone else note the irony?
Former Member Reference:RR Corin calling Rachael loud The thing is tho, they can say to Corin to quiet it and she does, especially at night. She doesnt have a chip on her shoulder, Rachel , however would go on and on and on............Corin has respect, unfortunately Rachel hasnt [ more ]
SazBomb Reference: Or when John James nominated Andrew 'cos he gets angry! Talk about pot and kettle I couldn't quite believe that one [ more ]
Former Member Reference: Steve ,Josie doesnt make good TV. That one wins the gold medal for me [ more ]
See all 14 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Gradually coming to the end of my tether.
SpiderMonkey The Chanelle and Ziggy relationship of BB8 really spoilt that series because BB force fed us it. I think a lot of the tweenie JJJ posse didn't see BB8 so this is new and exciting to them. For those of us who have been watching BB for years we are sick to death of showmances. [ more ]
Liverpoollass Excellent post Maths Apart from the bits about Dave [ more ]
Fairfax Reference: Skylark I do fear the last weeks will be the JJ and Josie show, which depressess me. I do so wanted to enjoy the last BB I know, I feel exactly the same way, they promised all sorts for the last show and yet we are being force fed a stupid romance with two very unlikeable people. Its such a shame. I've stopped watching the HL's show because I just couldn't face those two every night. The BB producers have ruined this years BB for me with the JJ&Josie overkill [ more ]
See all 14 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Eviction Polls & Betting THREAD
Former Member Reference: that poll opened this morning and is showing the after feeling of last nights HL Show Ben really needs a good Edit tonight other wise he could be in trouble yes he will have Josie and JJ fans now wanting him out.... [ more ]
Former Member Reference: Because (if you're sad enough) you can clear your cookies and vote any number of times Jeeezzzz [ more ]
SpiderMonkey Reference: why such a huge vote for Ben on that one? Because (if you're sad enough) you can clear your cookies and vote any number of times. [ more ]
See all 5 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Marcus Bentley is in the House
Blackpudlian Reference: He will have to go through sheepdip to make him safe before he leaves the Diary Room for the final time. that made me lol Paints a picture, don't it? [ more ]
Fairfax Reference: He will have to go through sheepdip to make him safe before he leaves the Diary Room for the final time. that made me lol [ more ]
Blackpudlian Reference: Is Marcus in the bed with his shoes on..those beds must be a health hazard by now Well the lovely Marcus couldn't risk taking his shoes off, could he? He will have to go through sheepdip to make him safe before he leaves the Diary Room for the final time. [ more ]
See all 36 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
The Ignore Task
Former Member Dave talking now about who he would like to see. are they allowed to? [ more ]
Baz Reference: Ben will be good at this one, he seems to be oblivious to everything around him most of the time True... mind you, it's probably just as well......... [ more ]
Mentalist Ben will be good at this one, he seems to be oblivious to everything around him most of the time [ more ]
See all 5 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
If/when Ben goes this Friday...
darloboy (Play The Game!) Reference: I don't think he will and, love her, or hate her, Josie has actually managed to calm him down, on the aggression and the bitching. Definetly . [ more ]
Soozy Woo Reference: I don't think he will and, love her, or hate her, Josie has actually managed to calm him down, on the aggression and the bitching. Yes. Now he has Josie I don't think he feels so isolated ....he has been far less aggressive of late. And whilst I hate tit for tat stuff .......c'mon there are other ways of targeting and influencing noms ......Ben and Dave are at it non stop. Thier noses are a bit pushed out now that there's a new group in the house who have veered towards the other ... [ more ]
Liverpoollass Reference: ѕρι∂єямσηкєγ offline 6799 Forum Posts Today at 3:54 PM John James has systematically picked at and tried to isolate a number of housemates until his tweenie army finally get a chance to evict them. First there was Rachael, then Sunshine and now Ben. I suspect he will refocus his attention towards Corin again. I don't think he will do that at all. He seems far too wrapped up in Josie to bother about doing something like that. Plus the fact Corin wouldn't have it. [ more ]
See all 27 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
GOOD GOD rachel is as thick as pig poo
Former Member my friends chickens express themselves well, but it doesnt make them clever well in fact thats wrong, they are quite clever they peck at the patio doors when they are after treats. aww greenandpink, i agree with fairfax its all good we see them differently but i just dont see what you see in this occasion . [ more ]
Liverpoollass Reference: Fairfax offline 4,115 Forum Posts Today at 5:52 PM Last Edited: Green&P I love this forum because we all have such wildly different opinions. I can honestly say, hand on heart, I have not heard one articluate conversation out of Rachels mouth. All I've heard are screams, roars and inteferring in others conversations, bascially sticking her oar in where its not wanted. As for her perceived feelings for Ben,well quite frankly a deaf, dumb and blind man could see it was all one... [ more ]
Blackpudlian Reference: She is not inarticulate. She expresses herself well enough. The volume is pretty impressive too [ more ]
See all 74 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Ben will go on Friday
Soozy Woo Reference: Why would they, he has daily sessions like that everyday and they never get shown. He spews bile on a regular basis. Idi it make you laugh that when Dave had had just about enough and got up to leave Ben said 'If Andrew is out there tell him to come up'. Who the hell does he think he is? I think he's nasty but covers it with a veneer of a posh voice and genteel manners.............................I'm not fooled. [ more ]
Baz Reference: Look for those who are up Do I have to [ more ]
longcat Reference: After his marathon bitching (asorry grumbling session) in the den this afternoon I bloody well hope so. Hope it's shown on the HLs Why would they, he has daily sessions like that everyday and they never get shown. He spews bile on a regular basis. [ more ]
See all 43 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
POLL:Is John James good looking?
Jones Yes No opinion. [ more ]
brisket OK. Here goes. In for a penny.... Of course "attractiveness" is entirely a matter of taste and is subjective. So, in my opinion.... I don't think he makes the best of himself. While some people think a tea-cosy on the head is attractive, I'm afraid I don't. Neither do I think 2 items of headwear at the same time is a mistake. I think his eyes are small and beady and dart in an uneasy way. When in repose his mouth sags open, and his bottom lip develops a pout (as if he has spent a lot of his... [ more ]
longcat When he is happy he looks better and in the last few weeks he's looked a lot happier. [ more ]
See all 15 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Lauras walked!
Jones what a waste .... one of those other who didn't get in could have had her place .... like Joel for instance. [ more ]
brisket She was simply not up to scratch. (Neither was Ife) They either don't think it through, or they are not honest when they do. It shows little self-awareness if you ask me. She flaunted the flesh and did little else really. I certainly don't want to see a "sexiest fat man", or anybody who describes themselves as "quirky". [ more ]
Former Member Reference: What would you like to see from the new addition? shabby [ more ]
See all 51 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Is Mario losing the plot?....
brisket Reference: Deman wouldn't rush to stay friends with someone who kept making snide remarks to/about me They nearly all do it though in Big Brother. An example on the BBnews page today - - Dave and Ben bitching talking about John James and Josie and how their relationship has affected others. Then it says: "Ben appears to have been a little bit hypocritical as after he left the nest he went straight and told Mario that he mustn't talk badly of people - adding 'I don't bitch about people'." 6... [ more ]
Demantoid I wouldn't call sulking in the toilets for hours on end and walking round with a face like a bowl of sour milk especially 'larky' And I sure as hell wouldn't rush to stay friends with someone who kept making snide remarks to/about me. [ more ]
brisket Reference: Is Mario losing the plot?.... Naah! He's just larking around because it's Big Brother. As for his relationship with Ben - that's just the way it is now. It's a bit like "can't live with him, yet can't live without him." [ more ]
See all 49 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Andy sozzled.
Baz Reference: Dave is such a spiteful hypocrite. Doesn't matter how much he laughs while he does it, it's plain to see that bloke doesn't possess an ounce of the 'love for everyone' he goes on about. Spot on Deman He is truly heinous.... to use Shabby's favourite word! [ more ]
Blackpudlian Reference: Jealousy - I bet Dave wishes he could vomit when he is doing his fake drunk act He just makes everyone else sick instead Very true, Deman. Dave makes me constantly nauseus [ more ]
Demantoid Reference: Jealousy - I bet Dave wishes he could vomit when he is doing his fake drunk act He just makes everyone else sick instead [ more ]
See all 30 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Gerroff the worktop Corin.
Kaytee It would take a hell of an effort for me to clamber onto my worktops...so I just use a chair [ more ]
Dirtyprettygirlthing Reference: I don't like children standing in shopping trolleys me neither... though when my boy was a baby I used to have to put him in his car seat in the trolley cos he was too fat to put in the trolley seat... he nearly got stuck in a trolley seat once! [ more ]
Mentalist I don't like children standing in shopping trolleys [ more ]
See all 27 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Well Dave just got a fail on that task
Kaytee It seems to be Steve that 'elsewhere' would like to see the back of. Not much venom directed at Dave [ more ]
Liverpoollass I expect it will be Ben's fault [ more ]
Blackpudlian Reference: Dave is generally disliked on here, but does anyone know if he's liked anywhere else? I really dislike him but I don't want to get my hopes up and he doesn't go on Friday. I can't afford a new telly! I image that members of the public who have been conned by his Monk in a Wheelchair act may be feeling a bit miffed [ more ]
See all 9 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
JohnJames has just lost a fan!!
Karma_ Reference: Sounds like an MC name, innit! I just said it out loud [ more ]
Blizz'ard Reference: Karma Frtizl Sounds like an MC name, innit! [ more ]
Karma_ Reference: *** goes down to cellar, to check *** Someone I know has completely kitted out his basement and when he was having a new kitchen done (i.e. a second kitchen in his house) I asked if he was really Josef Frtizl. Nothing at all to do with George Clooney but felt compelled to share [ more ]
See all 34 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
o/t
Former Member They're an important member of the family and is heartbreaking when they go. so sorry for your loss [ more ]
Dame_Ann_Average Re: o/t [ more ]
kattymieoww Aww I've only had small pets,hamsters ,budgies.MY Elwood died on Friday and I buried him in ther garden.You still feel their loss no matter their age or size. My two rabbits are bigger pets obviously,but even they are lucky if they live to 9 or 10. [ more ]
See all 31 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Get Joel in - for Ben's sake
machel when the hm's were selecting the newbies, they all seemed to want him in and yet when it came to the actual vote they didn't select him, my family all thought he was in, whereas the others didn't seem to be "rated" amongst the hm's, i would have been gutted and bitter if it had been me. [ more ]
longcat Reference: put joel in, (who wouldn't be bitter) not an obvious hm and it might shake them up a little, The other 2 weren't bitter. He acted like it should have been him no matter what. [ more ]
longcat Reference: Agree with you there longcat The other two were fine with it but Joel was bitter and really thought it should have been him. [ more ]
See all 18 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Oh dear! Steve will be in trouble...
Baz OMG just read this thread..... Steve is just gross ... and Rachel needs to get some self respect!! I am sure that outside the house she would not have let Steve anywhere near her.... what price *fame*!!!!!! [ more ]
Former Member What on earth is Rachel thinking of????????? Something not right with that girl....... [ more ]
suzybean Steve gives me the creeps...he's so letchy ewwww [ more ]
See all 20 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.