Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
i rather like rachel.
Liverpoollass I cannot find many redeeming features with Rachel. Pretty girl yes, but that is about it. Voice like a foghorn and like fingernails raking down a blackboard. She is just loud, obnoxious, stupid, desperate and annoying. [ more ]
Karma_ Reference: She's not unattractive IMO, but I think tanning's aged her massively. I don't think she's unattractive at all, in fact I think she's really pretty, but she looks too harsh with the jet black hair and those eyebrows She could really soften up her appearance with a few tweaks here and there, but it's up to her what she wants to do with her boatrace [ more ]
Blizz'ard Reference: Carnelian Sorry if you're a fan! Although, I'd have to take back my kind words above if you were! Ah...... erm..... [ more ]
See all 48 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Im very worried about Dave.
Liverpoollass Reference: jacksonb offline 5,744 Forum Posts Today at 8:23 AM Last Edited: oh, and it's meant to a 4mm tube ,LL not a drainpipe from B&Q's... I think I have thrown my B&Q's receipt away now [ more ]
Amythist I hate lycra.....always shudder when I see a lycra clad cyclist Dave in lycra.......puts me in mind of Galloway [ more ]
jacksonb oh, and it's meant to a 4mm tube ,LL not a drainpipe from B&Q's... [ more ]
See all 13 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
The only housemate left who takes the p*ss out of JJJ is leaving tomorrow
Amythist I like Ben but he doesnt help his cause with his duplicitous behaviour and acid tongue........which I find amusing. Dave should leave as he is responsible for the lurve and happiness in the hose,lawdy be,hes gotta go. [ more ]
Blue Diamond (Ben's Buddy 11) Reference: I dont care what anyone says - crab-eyes IS jealous of Ben the midget would give anything to stand tall like Ben. [ more ]
Soozy Woo Why would it be JJ fans that are voting Ben out? ..............c'mon he really isn't any competition. I know Ben fans will take comfort in the fact (if he goes) that it's JJ supporters who vote him out ..........did it ever occur to you that he may be being voted out because he's a complete and utter arsehole? [ more ]
See all 19 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
You would never know the eviction is tomorrow
Senora Reyes He's so cocky right now...Thanks to idiotic JJ2. JJ1 thinks he's ruling the roost with his Bristolian Chav bird...If there's any justice tomorrow night I want the whole house to get a shock when they hear Dave's name called..JJ1 will go into meltdown. [ more ]
Karma_ Oh. Sorry I'm not really paying full attention to here or the tele tbh. [ more ]
Former Member I am being sarcastic. Dave is attention seeking like you would never believe. [ more ]
See all 4 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Live programme - and what have we got?
Scotty It must be difficult but I`m so glad Ben isn`t responding..so far. If you keep your head down Ben, Dave`s plan to rile you will fail. [ more ]
brisket Throwing things around the bedroom. A din. Shouting. Throwing. Lights on. The usual unpleasantness to anyone who may be trying to sleep. Thoughtless, selfish people. [ more ]
Mathematics I am pissing myself laughing. Steve thought he saw a midget clown running across the bedroom in the dark. Mario said he saw a small shadow too. Now all of the housemates are paranoid and searching around. [ more ]
See all 25 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Dave's u-tube vid.... can someone stick the link up please
Carnelian What a scumbag! Even Richard Dawkins couldn't really make that up. Looking at the comments and their dates on YouTube I'm quite surprised it's taken this long for it to reach this forum. [ more ]
BARMYBRUMMIE - Slickman to WIN! I'll stick a bump in to thank Erin for bumping - its all for the glory eh? [ more ]
Former Member bump ,just in case anyone missed this. [ more ]
See all 57 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
who is that God-botherer not giving a sh*t about now?
Mathematics Reference: no.... Dave was lying next to someone - most likely boring them to death - looked like a womans arm - but could have been Ben's that he was grabbing That was John-James' arm. They are bed neighbours. [ more ]
BARMYBRUMMIE - Slickman to WIN! no.... Dave was lying next to someone - most likely boring them to death - looked like a womans arm - but could have been Ben's that he was grabbing [ more ]
Prometheus Reference: Ben is in his own bed with Andrew. Or was. They just got called to the diary room. BB explaining to Ben that's not the kind of education Andrew signed up for? [ more ]
See all 6 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
o/t - whats the best browser to use for the forum?
Cosmopolitan FF works fine for me; IE is a pain. [ more ]
BARMYBRUMMIE - Slickman to WIN! I know Prom - I've switched between IE, Firefox and Chrom on my last PC - t'was quite good lol - might do as Lee sez and check for updates (ninj) [ more ]
Prometheus Barmy, you can use more than one browser. Google Chrome is the best one for this site but I absolutely loathe it. So.... I use IE for everything else, and Google Chrome literally just for this place so I can see all the emoticons etc. [ more ]
See all 16 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
In comparison to Ch4 BB forums the front page
bateman Reference: I am doing my bit to resolve this problem by starting threads everyone ignores giving the impression that the forum is moving really fast. *ignores* [ more ]
jacksonb Reference: I am doing my bit to resolve this problem by starting threads everyone ignores giving the impression that the forum is moving really fast. well done prom, you have my full support. [ more ]
suzybean Reference: ROFL That never even crossed my mind .........but now you mention it .........he's been giving me the look I'm gonna rename myself Sooay woo cooger [ more ]
See all 29 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Benita v Drunk Dave. Who's worse?
Blizz'ard Reference: Prom No, but he has disciples. Beware the wrath of those with belly full of the Lord. All five of them will be voting to keep Dave in. They'll be too pissed to do much. [ more ]
Blizz'ard Reference: jackson i love you bliz. [ more ]
Prometheus Reference: Dave has no fans. No, but he has disciples. Beware the wrath of those with belly full of the Lord. All five of them will be voting to keep Dave in. [ more ]
See all 27 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
John James and Andrew being stoopid with task
Cinds Reference: Mario is the only one taking it seriously. To add 'can act serious' to his CV? [ more ]
~Lee~ Reference: I had a Tiny Tears dolly too It's all about Baby Annabell now.. Thank goodness there's not a Baby Alive doll like him,poor kids would be traumatised. [ more ]
Former Member Crab eyes has had a message from home ,the new HMS have also massaged his ego by telling him he is the fav along with Josie. [ more ]
See all 22 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Was Laura part of the production team?...
stonks Reference: Seemed strange to me that the C4 website didn't seem to mention her entry into the camera run prior to her departure. Thats what I thought, they just seemed to be waiting for her.... [ more ]
stonks Reference: gawd stonks. she was in the bathroom then with corin and jo, laura said she felt worn out and drained, then left, probs to find the fire exit.. Still looks weird to me.... [ more ]
Smarting Buttocks Seemed strange to me that the C4 website didn't seem to mention her entry into the camera run prior to her departure. TBH I don't think they were all that fussed she wanted to leave. [ more ]
See all 20 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
O/T Misfits, C4 Saturdays
Dirtyprettygirlthing I love the earlier series of Skins... 1 & 2 especially... 3 was ok.... 4 was depressing. I wasn't expecting Misfits to be what it was... the trailers for it don't really do it any justice! It comes across as a bit "2 Pints of Lager" aimed at the kids kinda drama... but its more like a UK Inner City version of Heroes with humour. [ more ]
Carnelian It is surprisingly good. I expected it to be rubbish also but it's been entertaining so far. I tend to ignore C4's drama or youth programming like Shameless - which I've tried but found overrated and Skins - which I've not really given a chance due to Shameless being disappointing. [ more ]
Dirtyprettygirlthing Its surprisingly good..... and as we discovered, to the kids cringing embarrassment... not really good for mixed family viewing! My son screamed at the Grandma bit... my daughter hid her head in a cushion.. its funny though.... my hubby laughs more at that than anything else on telly at the moment. [ more ]
See all 3 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
So Dave has a go at Rachel about the task but he whistles to the music!
Fletch Reference: Dave will turn it into Wine, and give him a few fish to go with the bread and will feed the 5000. Job sorted then. [ more ]
Lockes lol how hard must that task be [ more ]
Smarting Buttocks Reference: [Fletch] Fletch online 529 Forum Posts Today at 11:50 PM Last Edited: Give em bread and water next week Dave will turn it into Wine, and give him a few fish to go with the bread and will feed the 5000. [ more ]
See all 13 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
So who had a favourable edit tonight?...
suzybean Reference:cologne he might blow once Sam is in the house. Who's Sam? [ more ]
Dame_Ann_Average Reference: Long runs the fox Dame....Chances are he'll blow,he may blow so bad BB will have no choice but to intervene....No more Ben for him to pick on,he'll be choosing his next target no doubt being the coward he is his options are limited so he'll get more wound up by the day. He'll move onto another Lee, but shame that Ben might go, I never thought Ben would go over a fraud, but it looks like he might. I hope JJ does over step the mark, because we can't depend on the editing to show him... [ more ]
~Lee~ Reference: Hi Lee, he might blow once Sam is in the house. I think he will be a bit of a stirrer. Hi Col....His namesake seems to do bog all but fan his ego,I ask myself is that his sole purpose for being there...Get someone in who's not prepared to take his bullshine, he'll go stir crazy. [ more ]
See all 37 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Dave is going to the Bad Fire }[
Starfleet Admiral hoochie Reference: Day 311,353,881 11:20am, and Dave is in the diary room weeping his eternal sorrows while Satan rams a spike up his bum repeatedly demanding, "High on Jesus now Dave?" Brilliant! I read that in Marcus Bentley's voice! [ more ]
Ev (Peachy) Reference: "High on Jesus now Dave?" He will have had a belly full. [ more ]
Senora Reyes he'll give Beelzebub a run for his money... [ more ]
See all 12 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Loving Mario & Grandad in the diaryroom...
jacksonb because mario said he didnt look as he was ignoring the obvious. [ more ]
Soozy Woo Reference: Hats off to Mario ......he held it together really well. To be fair, he didn't even know it was his grandfather at the time. Has he said that? How could you not know? [ more ]
Soozy Woo Reference: grandparents are special people They are indeed .......................I adore my 2 grandsons and hope that when I'm gone they'll remember me in a special way. I try hard to create special memories for them ...........they are special to me and I hope that they'll remember me with fondness. [ more ]
See all 19 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Voting
BARMYBRUMMIE - Slickman to WIN! but we all hate Dave Ducky - so go with the flo and vote for Dave - the Ben/JJ thing can wait a week [ more ]
Ducky Reference: but wasn't sure what else to call the fact that you really dislike one person, but vote for another to get someone else out.. It's my fault, I wasn't very clear. I dislike Dave and Ben neeearly equally...... so wouldn't mind either going. I find Ben slightly more entertaining though so on that basis I should vote for Dave. On a different level though part of me would prefer to see Ben go because I think it would improve my enjoyment of the forum. Although I have to say it's become... [ more ]
Dirtyprettygirlthing ta! decision made [ more ]
See all 29 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
tasks this year....
Cinds Reference: do you remember brass eye? it is like some news report they would do. thats the image i get in my head Oh god YES!!! [ more ]
Former Member do you remember brass eye? it is like some news report they would do. thats the image i get in my head [ more ]
Cinds Reference: we randomly go in to zombie wandering aimlessly drooling mode Well it's only random if it's not cocktail Saturday, then it's just Saturday night drunked [ more ]
See all 27 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Anyone see Undercover Boss tonight?
Soozy Woo i watched it tonight ............I have a bit of an interest in fish and chip shops ..................wasn't really enlightening to me TBH. Harry Ramsdens was a great shop but ...............when it franchised out it was obviously gonna go downhill iMO. What makes me laugh about this programme is the (fake) shock and surpriseon behalf of the workers ......................................who is really stupid enough to believe that they've got a trainee worker amongst them with a really... [ more ]
Carnelian I find it amusing that staff are shown as if they've won the lottery when it's announced they'll get a new bit of kit. As if! Can't help feeling that their problems are non-communication between big shot area managers dismissive of staff on the ground but that's British management in general. The restaurants did look outdated and that's fine and reassuring for an ageing clientèle but anyone younger tends to like things all new, different and shiny, as if the owners give a damn about their ... [ more ]
Katerina It's a great programme, Poolshark. I think the Best Western one was really good, so many characters and stories involved. [ more ]
See all 5 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I'm loving this task!
Enthusiastic Contrafibularities Corin in the Diary room, priceless. [ more ]
Enthusiastic Contrafibularities The funniest thing I've seen on BB in ages. It's obvious they will fail, but a great task. I wish the announcer guy would stay around ages doing the commentary, the HM's don't stand a chance of keeping straight faces. Basic shopping budget me thinks.. [ more ]
Scotty Hilarious! The last shot of Corin covered in "something" made LOL! Can`t wait to see what happens next! [ more ]
See all 5 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Tonights HL show (spoiler)
brisket Appalling bias. To include the concern for Andrew, and to edit out his appallingly nasty rant about others. Bias, bias, bias. [ more ]
Dame_Ann_Average Reference: BH Dame they'd be best ending the show now and announcing him winner,all this long drawn out force fed nomance JJJ carry on is past it's sell by date imo Totally agree Lee, I've just said in the matron thread, you're looking at your winner [ more ]
~Lee~ TBH Dame they'd be best ending the show now and announcing him winner,all this long drawn out force fed nomance JJJ carry on is past it's sell by date imo. [ more ]
See all 10 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Andrew told Dave that John James has a huge fan base
Dame_Ann_Average Reference: If that rant has been edited out, it is akin to the last straw. It really showed the appalling John James as the obnoxious man he is. Bitter and angry and lying. How dare they introduce so much bias by not showing it. I only saw a little bit in the spoiler Briskey, and it wasn't a rant. There again it said nothing about the pig remark from Ben but that was in the HL's we'll have to wait and see. It truly is awful if it's not been shown [ more ]
Baz Reference: If that rant has been edited out, it is akin to the last straw. It really showed the appalling John James as the obnoxious man he is. Bitter and angry and lying. Head and brick wall seem appropriate words I think Brisket [ more ]
brisket If that rant has been edited out, it is akin to the last straw. It really showed the appalling John James as the obnoxious man he is. Bitter and angry and lying. How dare they introduce so much bias by not showing it. [ more ]
See all 8 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Has Josie been
justafriend at 5 or 6pm she said she hafnt done her hair or cleaned her teeth, now she will be up all night just to get at those that want to sleep [ more ]
Former Member Vertigo's not funny. Leave her alone [ more ]
Katerina She was in bed for a long time with John this afternoon. Tonight she's upright and dressed. [ more ]
See all 6 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
As Josie turns into grandma from Charlie & the Cholcolate factory, Corin just gets better by the day...
Ev (Peachy) Corin is brill. "He will be in my bed by tonight".. and then the dark shades on just at the right time [ more ]
Former Member shes liking that postman [ more ]
Senora Reyes Reference: corin is looking good too, sometimes slightly less makeup and her hair down and straight looks good She does look great.. [ more ]
See all 5 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I just dont understand why Ben is fav to go...
Ducky Reference: You see Crabster as nice though How do you know? Nice isn't a word I would use to describe JJ either. [ more ]
Liverpoollass Reference: ѕρι∂єямσηкєγ offline 6,831 Forum Posts Today at 8:23 PM Last Edited: Reference: I don't think it is helping Ben's cause that he is criticising JJJ No it's not helping, but, it's bleeding hilarious! If JJJ fans vote him out for taking the piss out of Crab Eyes then he can hold his head up high and utter the words "worth it!" [ more ]
SpiderMonkey Reference: I don't see Ben as "nice" either You see Crabster as nice though, and he makes women cry, gives them friction burns, and is verbally aggressive to them. Horses for courses. [ more ]
See all 46 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Has Matron done her rounds yet?
cologne 1 Reference: You are joking! It was in one of the DS threads. I don't know my way around twitter so can't check, but if it's true, surely there's something illegal about it. [ more ]
Baz Reference: I've just read something slightly disturbing on DS. Apparently (and a few allegedlys) twitter has offered prizes for voting Ben out. Surely that's not legal, is i You are joking! [ more ]
Fairfax Reference: What they have done is produce one of the most boring and lazy BB shows ever Agree [ more ]
See all 34 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
It's shouting over the wall time again folks!...
Senora Reyes Reference: I`m going to a have huge phone bill voting him out. Pray to the Lard it`s worth it Senora. R Lawd would be proud of you... [ more ]
Baz Reference: I`m going to a have huge phone bill voting him out. Pray to the Lard it`s worth it LOL... Ditto Scotty Let's hope the Lard will provide, eh... [ more ]
Scotty I`m going to a have huge phone bill voting him out. Pray to the Lard it`s worth it Senora. [ more ]
See all 25 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Online Now

• El Loro
Link copied to your clipboard.