Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
What a bad eviction night
Enthusiastic Contrafibularities Reference: True. Dave in particular was very devious in his efforts to turn the House against Ben Your so right you said it twice [ more ]
Baz I think Corin was the closest thing to a friend Ben had in the House... [ more ]
Blackpudlian Reference: Thinking back I don't think Ben had many real friends in the house. True. Dave in particular was very devious in his efforts to turn the House against Ben [ more ]
See all 18 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
So Ben going had nothing to do with Ben and everything to do with...
Prometheus Reference: I would really like Corin to be in the final, but the way the voting is going we will probably end up with JJ, Josie, Steve and Dave in the final......! No, I think Corin will be okay. Nobody's nominating her at the moment. [ more ]
DING DONG! THE WITCH IS DEAD. And the grown up who think he's a wanker ... maybe [ more ]
Baz I would really like Corin to be in the final, but the way the voting is going we will probably end up with JJ, Josie, Steve and Dave in the final......! [ more ]
See all 7 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Funny how Rachel gets confident whenever she's got Monk Dave hanging off her...
Liverpoollass Reference: Skylark24 (Bens Buddy #48) offline 3,644 Forum Posts Today at 9:32 PM Last Edited: Reference: Manners cost nothing, and i would be happy if some of the 50.s manners wore off on her, she hasnt stood up for women one bit, She was very happy for Steve, a married man, and a bit of a letch to rub his hand up and down her thigh.... Absolutely [ more ]
Fairfax Reference: Skylark Manners cost nothing, and i would be happy if some of the 50.s manners wore off on her, she hasnt stood up for women one bit, She was very happy for Steve, a married man, and a bit of a letch to rub his hand up and down her thigh .... Excellent [ more ]
Liverpoollass She really is a nasty little girl [ more ]
See all 24 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I've turned the sound down..Smug Monk Dave & Jedward are too much for me to bare..
justafriend now what? only corin to look out for, well for me anyway, ive lost interest in a second. i just cant watch evil monk and jj being all smug [ more ]
Former Member Reference: Divine intervention would have struck the fecker down with a thunderbolt! Maybe God as a rumbly in his tumbly for our Dave? [ more ]
Fairfax How the hell is he still there [ more ]
See all 6 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I wish Dave would take his glory and shove it where
Scotty Reference: Well with the LAWRD on his side Scotty, what did we expect? Nothing less Baz. Dave`s LARWD works in mysterious ways. [ more ]
Enthusiastic Contrafibularities I'm thinking that his good edit is not doing anything for unpopularity with me. It's having a more extreme negative effect by the minute. [ more ]
Baz Well with the LAWRD on his side Scotty, what did we expect? [ more ]
See all 8 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Live feed dave "Im quietly confident"
Mary Seacole SMUG GIT (sorry folks but feel very angry) how dare he not go tonight. [ more ]
Ev (Peachy) Reference: im gonna miss the eviction....im off out... but i have voted and everything so fingers crossed comrades ! Ok, check in at intervals [ more ]
Fairfax Reference: im gonna miss the eviction....im off out... but i have voted and everything so fingers crossed comrades Enjoy your evening Gyps [ more ]
See all 57 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Dave's belly
Former Member I missed BBLB tonight, I will have to catch it up so I can see her for my [ more ]
Fairfax Reference: At least it will save another man & woman having to put up with them Absolutely Blackie.. only someone as mad/bad as him would condone his suspect activities. [ more ]
Former Member Reference: I just saw the revolting display in front of his wife. Could he be any more disrespectful? It was vile wasn't it? Horrible horrible horrible bloke. I am at a loss as to how he will stay in... dreadful man. [ more ]
See all 11 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Remember Ben if/when Davina calls your name
Cosmopolitan Reference: It's not so much that Ben may go, it's that people seem to detest him more than Dave that I can't get my head around. I can't either, Baz. Even Dave should admit it's one of god's little mysteries. [ more ]
Former Member Crab eyes and Co can find another whipping boy. [ more ]
~Lee~ Reference: Its maybe for the best Ben is out ,the show is dying a death .This way he gets to enjoy his 15 mins. Most of the others when they come out will not even have that. I think in ways it would be a blessing in disguise Erin....Barbie Boy is getting wound up tighter by the day,he'll pop soon. ....Meantime Ben can sit and watch him unfurl free from his abuse. [ more ]
See all 9 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
"Right guys, remember. When absolutely nothing happens, we do absolutely nothing in the glory"
stonks And on that note its time for me to go before the spoilers arrive on the net.... [ more ]
stonks The live show is 15 minutes delayed so it is cut and edited.... [ more ]
Mathematics Reference: That is how I always used to decide who was going Maths... and it usually seemed to be right.... But who was speaking tonight please, cos I am not watching....? Dave. But I don't mean on the highlights part of the show. I mean the very end where they cut live to the house for 20 seconds. [ more ]
See all 4 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Classic BB moments number 534 in a series of 1000
Ninja Reference: Some of them can type too I suspect at least 80% of their grammar's plagiarized. And they speak, the way they text. [ more ]
~Lee~ Reference: Shouldn't JJ's little 'fans' be tucked away in bed at this time of night? Lazy parenting I say,school holidays or not kids should be in at a reasonable hour. [ more ]
Prometheus Reference: Props to them for being able to talk though. I never expected that. Some of them can type too. I've seen it on here. Amazing innit? [ more ]
See all 4 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
09011 323 004
Cinds The votes are now closed. Please please please don't let me have wasted the last 24 hours pressing redial. [ more ]
Former Member Lets go girls........and boys............last surge 09011 323 004 [ more ]
Yogi19 Reference: Come on...get him OUT!!! I'm trying Scotty, I'm trying!! 09011 323 004 [ more ]
See all 15 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
The money shot,
Karma_ Reference: Money Shot generally refers to a video or photograph that is worth a lot of money. In nudity terms, it would usually be a woman's vagina. In this case, Josie was referring to the (fake) sex. I'll give you an A+ for good use of the word vagina. [ more ]
~Lee~ Reference: Money Shot generally refers to a video or photograph that is worth a lot of money. In nudity terms, it would usually be a woman's vagina. In this case, Josie was referring to the (fake) sex. I see,TY Maths. [ more ]
Former Member Reference:Fairfax Don't worry Skylark, don't you know JJ doesn't approve of women selling themselves to papers of mags...remember his tirade against Rachael. Oh thats right, he is very moral, i forgot [ more ]
See all 10 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
JoJam you nasty spiteful llittle turd!
Blue Diamond (Ben's Buddy 11) the latest picture of JJ from the house [ more ]
Suzi-Q Reference: Nope ...........I think he see's him as I do .............a toff who is so self centred, egotistical, up his own arse and a crashing bore. I think Ben is hilarious! I think Ben is self centered, but no more so than John James or Mario. I even think that Ben is much more self aware than any of the other housemates. Ben knows he has faults and will gladly list them. John James, of course, doesn't have any faults, nor does Mario. Yes, Ben is a bitch and a gossip, but aren't all of us... [ more ]
Soozy Woo Reference: Is it down to jealousy because Ben is better spoken, better educated, more funny, less aggressive, and just more likable as a person? J Nope ...........I think he see's him as I do .............a toff who is so self centred, egotistical, up his own arse and a crashing bore. [ more ]
See all 29 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Rumoured punishment For JJ/J
Dame_Ann_Average Reference: I was simply saying what I saw ....that's all. and I'm simply stating what he said, check it out for yourself on BB website, it's on video there. [ more ]
Soozy Woo Reference: He said it himself not me, are you saying they don't lie in bed a good deal of the day and I guess some people read what they want to read. Reading is one thing ........................it all depends who writes it. seeing with your own eyes is a bit different IMO. I was simply saying what I saw ....that's all. [ more ]
~Lee~ Yeah yeah yeah BB,that is such a harsh punishment for those pair,not. ...I'm sure BB's kid gloves are almost worn out by now. [ more ]
See all 17 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
For the first time EVER I'm voting
bateman I voted for all of them. [ more ]
Former Member Reference: Weve all been voting for him at work today Squiggle...so lots of votes to cancel out Hope not on your work phone?? At least we have paid our cash on our own phones and did it the right way [ more ]
squiggle Reference: Weve all been voting for him at work today Squiggle...so lots of votes to cancel out We should really be sorry that everyone gets stuck with poisonous Dave if Ben does go, still I suppose if they have voted to keep him in they deserve it. [ more ]
See all 33 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
I like John James and Josie!!
Blue Diamond (Ben's Buddy 11) Reference: Josie was trying to get John James to kiss her on the mouth. He was wriggling and squirming like an eel to get away from her. There is no romance. John James does not fancy Josie, not one little bit. Only if he knew she was either trying to save him from eviction or she thought she could play the hart brooken black widow after he is booted out. [ more ]
Former Member Reference: I would like it, if I didn't think it was one sided and Josie was being led up the garden path. Have to say Blizzie, although i am not a fan of Josie, JJ is taking the pee right out of her, he said the other night she isnt the full dollar, which was nasty. She does have feelings for him, thats plainly clear. JJ2 has obviously filled his head up, that if he carries on having this "romance" it will do him good [ more ]
Blizz'ard I would like it, if I didn't think it was one sided and Josie was being led up the garden path. And getting most of the blame! [ more ]
See all 46 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
John James now doesn't mind gameplayers
Ducky Reference: I do not care what abuse his fans throw at me, this is NOT normal behaviour. When have you been abused by JJ fans? [ more ]
Former Member He doesnt care about BB its only a stupid show and the public can go to hell. For someone who thinks this way he is putting up a good fight to win! Maybe he will give his winnings to Dave, for the "orphanage" [ more ]
Fairfax Reference A Due to the editing we never got to see him talking about recording the phone calls, his mothers, his mates, he stores all PM's and keeps all texts on stored memory cards, so he can prove people wrong if the forget something. He argues with strangers on youtube, and researches the internet about the subject before he rows with strangers. What a guy He really is not right in the head. I do not care what abuse his fans throw at me, this is NOT normal behaviour. He is one sick bunny [ more ]
See all 19 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Does my Ass look big,asks Josie.
Fairfax Reference: Cologne Everytime she opens her mouth she's leading. If the answer isn't to her satisfaction she goes to bed and cradles her thumb. Spot On [ more ]
cologne 1 Reference: Disguising another statement with a question Everytime she opens her mouth she's leading. If the answer isn't to her satisfaction she goes to bed and cradles her thumb. [ more ]
Former Member Disguising another statement with a question [ more ]
See all 4 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Josie, LF: I'm querky, goofy, geeky, arrrrn't I ...
Former Member Reference: Genuinely quirky people always think they're 100% straight - and are all the more interesting for it I agree, my daughter is quirky she cant see it, which is really quite charming. Plus i would like to know what Josie didnt want in the press.... [ more ]
SazBomb Reference: People who say they are querky [sic] and goofy are never anything of the sort. It's like tedious pricks who describe themselves as zany. It's a (paper thin) mask for just how crushingly conventional and boring they really are. Gawd I hate those 'wacky' people She certainly isn't geeky either [ more ]
bateman People who say they are querky [sic] and goofy are never anything of the sort. It's like tedious pricks who describe themselves as zany. It's a (paper thin) mask for just how crushingly conventional and boring they really are. Genuinely quirky people always think they're 100% straight - and are all the more interesting for it. [ more ]
See all 93 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Small Mac Yeah i say that in the most loosest of terms mind you [ more ]
Former Member If you mean the Rev Dave, I think 'MAN' is a misnomer Mac! Fingers crossed he's a gonner though eh? [ more ]
Former Member Wonder if he'll get hammered when he hears his followers the crowd? [ more ]
See all 10 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
o/t did anybody see BBC Breakfast News this morning?
cologne 1 Reference: I'm quite happy to delve into O/T threads like these (especially where music is concerned) regardless of eviction frenzy or not! This is brilliant, he's combining folk, rock, classical, c/rapp, just great. I haven't liked a bit of music as much as this for ages and would love to hear the whole thing. [ more ]
Karma_ I'm quite happy to delve into O/T threads like these (especially where music is concerned) regardless of eviction frenzy or not! [ more ]
cologne 1 and yet you're the only person finding out. It's eviction frency, I probably didn't choose the right time. [ more ]
See all 7 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Loving the shopping task but....
Small Mac Corin was just sooooo funny ,she did well the girl [ more ]
watcher1 Absolutely loved Corin and actually believed that Mario didn't know that it was his grand-dad (who clearly has a great sense of humour). [ more ]
Blackpudlian Reference: It would be great if they gave a breakdown of how many fails each housemate got. Especially as Dave would pipe up that he only had the one and he has had loads! So has Team Leader Steve [ more ]
See all 8 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
How annoying is Rachel?
Demantoid She's a flaming nightmare. Still kicking the arse out of Ben's 'betrayal'. I enjoyed it when he asked her how many times he'd hugged her, though. Yes, that's right love - just the ONCE! Stop acting as if he's left you pregnant at the altar, FFS.. [ more ]
Baz Reference: Wouldn't you just love to be on a flight with her and there's a bit of turbulence? Cue Rachel running up and down the aisle "we're going to die! We're going to die" OMG!! OMG!!" [ more ]
Suzi-Q Wouldn't you just love to be on a flight with her and there's a bit of turbulence? Cue Rachel running up and down the aisle "we're going to die! We're going to die" OMG!! OMG!!" [ more ]
See all 17 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Corin in the diary room
kimota Corin is the main reason I am still watching and I enjoy her interactions with Ben. Sadly it looks like Ben will be gone tonight , but I hope not!C [ more ]
Liverpoollass I think she has the most amazing wardrobe of clothes. Wish I could carry off what she wears [ more ]
Blizz'ard Reference: Suzi I bloody loved that! The expression on the boys' faces was priceless. I think she knew they were watching and she probably had a good idea that she had lots of time left and was nearly there. I really don't mind that she spends so much time making herself up. Something to do, isn't it? Shame others don't bother. I laughed at that, but I do think it's really sad how insecure she is about her looks and figure. She was talking about make-up, yesterday, and saying that even in... [ more ]
See all 53 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.