Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
feeling sorry for Halfwit
Heartache Agreed, bless him. [ more ]
Liverpoollass I don't think he thought it through. He made the salad for everyone, thinking he was doing something kind and thoughtful. There was no need for them to take the pee out of him for doing it. Ungracious bunch of ingrates. When Sivash, pulled him to one side, he understood and hopefully has learnt something [ more ]
Heartache To be fair it was Sophie and Rod who were siggering at him (after Rod asked him to sing) and Noirin came in during his singing and looked like she had been sucking a lemon. Sophia was enjoying it. When it came to his food preparation, it was kind. However you can't just do whatever you like, when food has to be shared. He obviously has alot of insecurities, where he feels he has to do things to ingratiate himself, with those ingrates. The only one's who came out well were Ciaron and Siavaash. [ more ]
See all 61 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Spoiler Alert
Extremely Fluffy Fluffy Thing I have noticed that people who post spoilers in their thread titles very rarely retun to their threads, let alone edit them. I can only conclude that it gives them some sort of perverted pleasure to potentially spoil things for other people and watch others complain. [ more ]
darloboy (Play The Game!) According to the Sun article they got Six votes each if it is true . Grrr the cliques. [ more ]
darloboy (Play The Game!) I like Sophia, but she has to go so Freddie can stay . [ more ]
See all 26 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
who will be drunk first???
kattymieoww They don't give them spirits any more ever since BB3 when kate was paralytic and nearly passing out and that twat Reagan was still trying to pour vodka down her throat. [ more ]
Moomin And don't forget Glyn's performance [ more ]
chilligrape they still manage to get drunk after one can tho don't they? who was it was throwing up and acting very drunk last year after very few tipples??? I can't for the life of me remember! [ more ]
See all 8 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Oh shut up...
paace In reality though she is a pint sized man. That voice [ more ]
Scotty Thank Gawd she`s gone to bed. [ more ]
Videostar then walks into the living area and stands right in the middle of a room full of people and asks for a light, typical attention seeking behaviour, seeing if anyone noticed that she was away. lol Shouldn't she have brought her own lighter in seeing as shes a smoker.? [ more ]
See all 3 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
All's well in the house again.
old hippy guy I mean I am for being a rebel me self,...but throwing a token over a wall!!!........twonk, and Lisa was dead right [ more ]
Dean0Mac Mate... All Lisa was doing was letting him know that being a rebel isn't going to keep him in the house for long. It's not the first time he's tried getting people to "Go against Big Bros puppet master regime" [ more ]
mrMiller Taking on the Xmen now [ more ]
See all 6 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
BEFORE READING THIS - DID YOU KNOW THEY WE'RE DOING A TASK?!
Real The show is F***ed without LF sometime during the day. The HL are are showing what has already happened 24+ hours ago.. I can't see the point in LF through the night-- most folk are in bed, and those that stay up to watch, suffer the day after.. This has now turned into a documentry rather than a reality show.. No one knows what is happening in the house- only what C4 want us to see. [ more ]
faerykelstar Not when they go to the DR going 'ooo i'm bored gimme something to do' and earn something stupid. It's hardly a treadmill task or cops n robbers is it? Not the big weekly task. That's my point, and we should just get used to BB being shit with the updates as they've already proved how much they care about the fans. [ more ]
Dean0Mac But see... It's not the point on whether it's "official" or not. It's Big Brother, any task set by BB is an official task and the fact they HAVEN'T announced it on their site etc. Just puts more on them not giving us everything we deserve. Either way, task done. [ more ]
See all 10 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
The forum needs an official title for Charlie and co
Dean0Mac MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS MUPPETS [ more ]
WILDER X I like that dean. The muppets lol. [ more ]
Dean0Mac I still think THE MUPPETS Works best. But yeah T-W-A-T-MUPPETS. [ more ]
See all 32 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Ratings! BB live show gets 1.9 (inc+1)
swg 2m, just last night, right on the edge we'll have to see tomorrow's figures but if it continues like this c4 might as well replace it with the simpsons (got 2.2m yesterday) [ more ]
swg well it was sunday at 11:40pm yesterday so pretty late for bb's core audience of young peoples. also it was up against the apprentice and you're fired if it doesn't get pass 2m then it's ****ed [ more ]
BBBS problem is who is going to put it on to find out if its any good? and why would a hl show pick up more viewers than yesterdays 1.7m (with 0.2m on +1)? [ more ]
See all 23 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Lisa not happy.
Soozy Woo I can't believe that they cannot see that there has to be whole group consensus as to how tokens are spent. That is very, very selfish ...............and very telling that they didn't drag the crate of booze through the living room but took it straight outside to their cronies. Don't get me wrong .................I'd go for the booze option every time but .................I would have to get whole group consensus on it. [ more ]
ozzycam Good on her for saying her bit and standing up to them...... [ more ]
pigeonpie What the h/l show failed to show, was during livefeed last night, Lisa was complaining about females flashing there tits and arse. "seen it all before" was she said! [ more ]
See all 20 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
well done Cairon
brisket Sometimes even unpleasant people can say reasonable things. A bit unsure about Cairon going to the Diary Room because of second hand information passed on in the garden. 2nd-hand information is often dodgy. I also noted his suppressed anger and what he might do. The saving grace might be that he decided on this occasion to go to the Diary Room. I don`t like Cairon. [ more ]
WILDER X He might of been right but not keen on him either. [ more ]
See all 2 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Freddie, Cairon, Siavash and Marcus
brisket I find it hard to imagine Freddie becoming part of a fixed group with the other three. O think the groups and separation/split began with the proper housemate & non-housemate business. [ more ]
darloboy (Play The Game!) They have Saffia and her cronies game, but they're just too dumb to realise that they know . [ more ]
Lister_of_Smeg yes the Cairon Siavash and Marcus are going to takeout Saffias bitching crew and the public will love them for it . [ more ]
See all 12 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
"Do you fancy me ? " Shrill asks Charlie
Darthhoob is this friday a public vote out of all of them if so i reckon he'll be going..thankgod! [ more ]
faerykelstar I reckon both. [ more ]
spongebob squarepants don't like him.......but already he's trying to play a clever game.....being the shoulder to cry on.....voice of concern.......going round everyone..... then his downfall......he asks everyone if they like him......but refuses to answer the same question.......he really is a bighead charlie.......telling bb in the diary room that 'everyone loves him'..... i think he could be out friday..... [ more ]
See all 10 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Noreen says she might show a nipple or two.
Hollygolightly Norin is incredibly beautiful, but I was raging that she mentioned she danced without her bloomers in her vt. She doesn't need to say that. Why?Her looks alone ( I know its shallow) would garner her loads of admirers. [ more ]
Jeggo (Ben`s Buddy/Member of JJ`s LS] OMG - `ere we go - why do so many young girls think they have to expose their private parts and talk dirty as soon as they`re on the TV? [ more ]
carotino Three's desperation VS [ more ]
See all 10 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Ladette to Lady now
nanalou and the bit where Nicole complained about that huntsman bloke saying "take her to the bedroom" and that posh woman said "oh, all men are the same" um......no they're not dear! [ more ]
duchess I'm watching it and I laughed when in the kitchen the cook said all men love sausage rolls, I asked my hubby and he doesn't like them at all!! What century are these teachers in??? [ more ]
Ells And we'll have many more here [ more ]
See all 40 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.