Skip to main content

Topics

Sorted by last update

TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Noirin's nipple and hanger party trick! (NSFW!!)
*+*Lara*+* omg look the add above this thread is £9.99 HEAVY DUTY JOIST HANGERS 50mm x 225mm £0.99 Joist hangers about 30 £26.00 JOIST HANGERS 50MM SIMPSON STRONG-TIE BOX QTY 50 £4.25 Simpson Galvanised joist hangers(pack of 4) £0.99 Galvanised steel Joist Hangers 50mm x 10 [ more ]
Sexy_Kelly Iv left you a pm witchy one. Feel free to answer it. [ more ]
Former Member By the Bonnie Banks O' Clyde! [ more ]
See all 41 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Needy Sree asks Freddie what does he think of him?
The Joy Division 2 off the more complex characters right there on the screen in that video..hope they both stay. [ more ]
mary_bee Ah excellent! Well said Freddie. I think Sree got a bit more than he bargained for there, I think he was just expecting Freddie to give him a reassuring hug and tell him that he's a good solid HM [ more ]
Yogi19 Well said Freddie. I`m liking him more and more. [ more ]
See all 26 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Angel = This year's Mario
Baz As long as she doesn't get out the exfoliating mitt.. or the custard creams... then she is OK with me [ more ]
brisket The other pseudo expert reminds me of Mario, in that he knows all the answers, has done everything, and is always right. We had experts competing last night. When Angel was doing her doctor business, Marcus was trying hard to be heard with his "I`ve just done a Health & Safety course." Of course you have Marcus; of course you have. Clever boy. [ more ]
Blizz'ard She can also teach grandmothers how to suck eggs, and teaches Pizza Defence classes. [ more ]
See all 18 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Freddie favourtie to go......
kattymieoww I'd prefer Kris/Charlie/Saffia out. [ more ]
Twee Surgeon It should be Sree. But he will have another full week to really wind the others up, which will be a good thing and a dead cert for him being nominated next week. He will go into meltdown when it's his turn to go but I'm hoping for a few good rows before that happens. [ more ]
HyacinthB What site are you using darlo for your banners? [ more ]
See all 50 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Do the BBC so called stars have a right to complain about their pay cuts?
squiggle I hear Lionel Blair wants to do it, perhaps he will do it much cheaper, he might be good. [ more ]
Poolshark I just read that Brucie is now in talks and is on about leaving Strictly because he said it's not worth being paid £400,000 to present the show instead of the £900,000, apparently it's also down to a heavy workload that the show entails!!!!. Heavy work load, I bet he's never done a hard days work in his life!!!!. What a bllinkin cheek, I'll do it for less than that, even £100,000 A YEAR! [ more ]
Garage Joe I think we need to know where our money goes, full stop! I know it left the North East, and headed for London. Then it went into a load of tax-free offshore accounts. We seem to have lost track of it since then. [ more ]
See all 29 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Happy Birthday
Scotty I`m not bumping this for me..it`s for the lovely yogi to see my post to her. [ more ]
Scotty Aww Yogi you`ve got me nearly greeting here...happy tears. I saw your wishes in the other thread but it`s difficult to thank everyone individually. I want to though. Thankyou so much..you`re a beautiful person. [ more ]
Yogi19 I posted in the other birthday thread but you`re worth more good wishes, so I hope you have a fabulous birthday, Scotty. [ more ]
See all 75 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Bollywoods undiscovered talent injured in big brother house!
Hollygolightly Re: Bollywoods undiscovered talent injured in big brother house! [ more ]
pigeonpie I agree, he is good-hearted. He makes me chuckle [ more ]
Twee Surgeon Don't be ashamed ishan. There are good and bad and funny and sad ppl of all nationalities. It's just that Sree over-acts the persona in a Bollywood style manner - all head shaking and Maharishi wisdom - and it just does not square with his behaviour in the house. Sree is a good hearted well brought up lad really. He is just playing the game, albeit very badly. [ more ]
See all 7 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Get Jacqueline McCafferty in there !
Hollygolightly They are absolutely BRILLIANT! [ more ]
Comrade Ogilvy Thanks pretty good video section on there, I assume this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwfxvo34fRY is from the TV show ? lol Weegie werewolf in London. [ more ]
Scotty Yes on BBC..The Limmy Show. I`ll try and find out if I can get it for you. Some of it was pretty surreal. He did another Jaqueline sketch where she was trying to get a taxi to a party and arguing with all the taxi operators. Very funny. I`ll do that Comrade. I`ll find out from his website. Here`s the link to it. http://www.limmy.com/ Comrade he`s making a another show..a new one. This will be his second. I`v edited. It should have read. He`s already made a tv show...not "a one off tv show"... [ more ]
See all 60 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
So far, which HM’s are making the most of the BB experience?
ishan2003 Some people are way too stressed out and take things too seriously this year. I agree that Siavash is chilled out, and so is Kris to a certain extent...even Dogface, Noirin and Karly seem to be having a decent time. [ more ]
Twee Surgeon I agree CS. Some of these ppl will not last the course. [ more ]
Cold Sweat Angel and Sree spend too much time stressing, and Sophia has spent too much time ranting and being paranoid over Saffia – things that, in hindsight, she may regret come Friday night. I think some of them really need to relax more and just accept other housemates for who they are. If Rodrigo has a problem with foul language, and others such as Lisa and Sree have issues over nudity; they really are on the wrong show! [ more ]
See all 8 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
3 Strikes n your OUT 1984 - or is it?
bozzimacoo how very dare they have a virgin ghost ad, telling us of their 'powerful stuff' !!! we are all prawns in a brain-washing sea [ more ]
BBBS yes, as an ad server it seems fairly benign until you read just what its capable of and what the makers have said in private. [ more ]
bozzimacoo blimey, got right into that link bbbs.. don't like all these ghosts following us about. i have explained to my 14yr old, that i can trace his moves and this stops him hitting dodgy sights. [ more ]
See all 6 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Why didnt they announce the nomination result live on BBLB?
Amythist Where are you then gma? [ more ]
Amythist Just been googling it,interested to see if its documented anywhere but it aint,which is good in a way cos theres not much room there! Right Im off to wrestle with brambles and plant some seedlings ,trying to grow stuff to eat but the slugs usually benefit more than we do,the buggers. see you later [ more ]
GMA I'm very near to you! [ more ]
See all 15 replies...
TV ShowsBig Brother UK
Ok i have a few things to say ...
HyacinthB Good luck with the rally Mummy Maz - at least you'll stand out from the others with your bright psychodelic design work. All the best. [ more ]
Lord Lucan In a nut shell, girls are usually (not always!) too polite to say or do anything if a bloke they don't fancy is stroking them (like Freddie did to Sophie) and they'll grin and bear it. Now if the wee, aggressive monster that is Sophia was stroking Kris's back, I reckon he would've got up abruptly and walked away! [ more ]
Lord Lucan Thanks for the welcome . I agree with what you said there . Have a great time on your hols! [ more ]
See all 28 replies...

Join Us!

This community is a hardy band of UK TV fans, with other international friends joining the fun. Join us to talk about the latest shows!

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Link copied to your clipboard.